Trixie Motel | S2 E2 | Out of the Closet and Into the Bedroom

Hephaestus

8 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

I would genuinely watch this if I had Discovery, the Warner Media Discovery merger needs to be fast-tracked so I can watch this 

1 hour ago, Katamari said:

Wonder if those with cable have this 

let me check 

edit: well it’s over :gaycat6:

Yeah, on paper discovery+ is a good platform to get a show on, but the reality is it doesn't have a lot of subscribers yet. I hope this doesn't hurt the show's chances to get another season :gaycat6:

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• P.O.P

• Generation Braindead

• Ampersand13

Just watched the first two episodes. I thoroughly enjoyed it. 

xFfflIY.gif

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, on paper discovery+ is a good platform to get a show on, but the reality is it doesn't have a lot of subscribers yet. I hope this doesn't hurt the show's chances to get another season :gaycat6:

Trixie is a certified star and if the reality show my friend is on got renewed by Discovery+ there is absolutely no chance this won't 

7 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Trixie is a certified star and if the reality show my friend is on got renewed by Discovery+ there is absolutely no chance this won't 

Ooh girl, what show are you talking about? :lakitu:

But yes, if there's already another motel in the talks, a second season is very likely to happen.

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

Ooh girl, what show are you talking about? :lakitu:

But yes, if there's already another motel in the talks, a second season is very likely to happen.

Serving the Hamptoms it's um... well 

6 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Serving the Hamptoms it's um... well 

Yeah, it looks... Interesting. Good for your friend though :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator
18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yeah, it looks... Interesting. Good for your friend though :clap3:

:wave2:

Yeah it's definitely a choice... 

I'll either wait to watch this or find somewhere online to do so, love Trixie so much

I watched it today, it's very fun :clap3: 

4 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

:wave2:

Yeah it's definitely a choice... 

I'll either wait to watch this or find somewhere online to do so, love Trixie so much

I watched the first episode and it's very fun :jonnycat:

Oh god that was fun.

I love how they renovate each room in an episode, we don't have to watch a whole season to see some magic.

Another great step for Ms. Mattel :clap3:

4 hours ago, P.O.P said:

Oh god that was fun.

I love how they renovate each room in an episode, we don't have to watch a whole season to see some magic.

Another great step for Ms. Mattel :clap3:

I'm already sold on this concept, it works so well :jonnycat:

And the guests? They snapped with them too:jonnycat:

It was kinda foolish of them to think 500k were enough to restore the motel to the level they want though, I gotta say that :mandown:

The designer girl basically does everything and she’s amazing :wanda:

5 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

I'm already sold on this concept, it works so well :jonnycat:

And the guests? They snapped with them too:jonnycat:

It was kinda foolish of them to think 500k were enough to restore the motel to the level they want though, I gotta say that :mandown:

They blew 5k on that heart shaped bed frame... Choices. The first room was better.

Trixie better put a wig on and lip sync for ha life on a nearby gay club to collect some tips :hippo:

17 hours ago, P.O.P said:

They blew 5k on that heart shaped bed frame... Choices. The first room was better.

Trixie better put a wig on and lip sync for ha life on a nearby gay club to collect some tips :hippo:

Yeah, talk about questionable choices... The end result didn't even look like a heart, and god forbid that things gets dirty or someone breaks it (it's a love room, anything can happen I guess :mandown:). First room was a slay though, I was really impressed.

It's so sweet though how she chose to do this for her partner though, she got a little emotional when they talked about it :chick3:

That was my first thought was well... this hotel was built for Instagram and not for actual gays to stay there/destroy it

On 6/6/2022 at 5:30 PM, Dula Peep said:

That was my first thought was well... this hotel was built for Instagram and not for actual gays to stay there/destroy it

And guess what people love... posing for Instagram, lol. Even simple restaurants are trying to be Instagram "friendly" these days.

I would definitely stay there to be honest if I had the chance. Not for Instagram but I am sure the entire thing will look like a real life Barbie house in the end 

18 hours ago, P.O.P said:

And guess what people love... posing for Instagram, lol. Even simple restaurants are trying to be Instagram "friendly" these days.

I would definitely stay there to be honest if I had the chance. Not for Instagram but I am sure the entire thing will look like a real life Barbie house in the end 

You can book the rooms starting in September. They have a website up already. $800 a night. 

37 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

You can book the rooms starting in September. They have a website up already. $800 a night. 

Holy **** 800usd?????? Is that normal for palm springs or is Miss Mattel draining her gays dry :rip:

8 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

Holy **** 800usd?????? Is that normal for palm springs or is Miss Mattel draining her gays dry :rip:

https://www.trixiemotel.com

550-750 USD a night. It’s just because it’s a recently renovated insta worthy motel. The gays will pay. 

Edited by Generation Braindead

6 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

https://www.trixiemotel.com

550-750 USD a night. It’s just because it’s a recently renovated insta worthy motel. The gays will pay. 

She is almost completely booked till July 2023 :WAP:

A mogul :WAP: Paris Hilton who :WAP:

5 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

She is almost completely booked till July 2023 :WAP:

A mogul :WAP: Paris Hilton who :WAP:

Lol she only opened up dates for September and October. About half are gone. 2 night minimum on weekends. No other months are available yet. 

8 minutes ago, Generation Braindead said:

Lol she only opened up dates for September and October. About half are gone. 2 night minimum on weekends. No other months are available yet. 

Oh got it. Get money tho :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.