Vogue & Metropolitan Museum made a Rihanna statue in honor of her

Strawberry Swing

Strawberry Swing

Edited by Strawberry Swing

Not the statue serving this

71PRTd7SSfL._AC_SL1500_.jpg 

Truly the queen of Vogue and the Met Gala

legend :clap3: 

Apparently its a Digital Statue, not a physical one. Regardless, Rihanna is becoming your favs' fav. She's almost universally loved by everyone 17 years in. And it's crazy how so many industries (Music, Fashion, Beauty, Education, Philanthropy and Politics) honour her. Her career will be studied when it's all said and done and I think she'll go down in history as the greatest popstar of all time (even though at this point she has already transcended the popstar label).

Edited by RihFenty20

A legend

:clap3:

29 minutes ago, RihFenty20 said:

Apparently its a Digital Statue, not a physical one. Regardless, Rihanna is becoming your favs' fav. She's almost universally loved by everyone 17 years in. And it's crazy how so many industries (Music, Fashion, Beauty, Education, Philanthropy and Politics) honour her. Her career will be studied when it's all said and done and I think she'll go down in history as the greatest popstar of all time (even though at this point she has already transcended the popstar label).

I thought it was a real statue

She’s such a legend ugh

And just the other day some on here were legit questioning if she had any influence in music and culture :deadbanana2:

Only Rihanna! She was, IS and WILL be the moment. 

????? ?????| ??? 8?? ??????? - ?Group chat | Period?  - Page 2 - Wattpad

The fact that Rihanna's digital statue is getting more headlines than every other person who attended... :dies: 

I can’t believe some people couldn’t see it’s cgi :rip:

Why tho? Honestly Beyonce's (love her or hate her)'s both pregnancies were more of an "event" than this

22 minutes ago, infrared said:

I can’t believe some people couldn’t see it’s cgi :rip:

This! Worries me about how these people navigate the internet... 

36 minutes ago, kaveer said:

Why tho? Honestly Beyonce's (love her or hate her)'s both pregnancies were more of an "event" than this

You know that’s not true ? 

1 hour ago, kaveer said:

Nope. Like really no. 

Legendary!!! 

Love this

1 hour ago, kaveer said:

They weren’t :cm: 

maybe the announcement was bigger but Rih pregnancy era changed the whole pregnancy game :cm: 

She deserved a real one

truly the MOST anticipated at the MG and arguably the Most fashionable pop girl ever

1 hour ago, kaveer said:

Uh I love Bey but no :rip:  

The announcement (perhaps) but Rihanna actually has changed the game for maternity fashion. Literally what other celebrity has pushed those boundaries and generated so much press and attention for their pregnancy looks? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.