Rap girls at MET Gala 2022

Badboidami

Cardi looks amazing, Nicki looks good but I was expecting for her to come harder. Meg……no comment

Cardi looks so opulent :clap3:

Why is Nicki’s dress too tight for her? Boobs about to pop out and thighs about to melt into the pants :deadbanana:

Cardi and Meg look so good :clap3:

Why does onika look like she changed into a dress after a long shift at Burger King? :rip:

They all look good. 

that face is just top tier my god

Cardi is made for fashion, no comment on the other two.

15 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Cardi looks so opulent :clap3:

Why is Nicki’s dress too tight for her? Boobs about to pop out and thighs about to melt into the pants :deadbanana:

She said in her interview they made the cup size too small and it was from before she had papa bear. 

Nicki looks ridiculous and while cardi looks good, it’s boring compared to other fits she’s served. IMO Meg really ate

Cardi looked the best to be completely honest.  

I wonder if Cardi and Nicki interacted.  

Nicki looks ill fitted :thing: she should try Sears 

Cardi and Meghan look great. :clap3:

The onther one... 

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Cardi ate.

Meghan looks interesting.

i wanted to like Nicki's look because i'm a Tisci stan but that outfit isn't for her body type, i fear :rip:

Nicki and Cardrick look good. Meg's dress looks so so so cheap like it was made by a hood designer for someone's prom. Poor that.

Why does Nicki look like garbage? 

Cardi looks amazing as always

Meg is ok, pretty tacky looks like something you find at Party City

Nicki looks like a garbage bag straight up lol

Objectively, Cardi looks amazing...Meg looks ok (not bad not good). Meg seems depressed (I KNOW she's going through it right now) but she seems wounded and sad and maybe that's just the pic i'm sure she smiled in other shots...Nicki looks good in the face. She owns  her look more than Meg but I'm not sure why she wore the hat or Kylie too. It reminds of another era where people wore pant suits under dresses because they were going to tear off the dress and work the catsuit. It's giving 2000s but facially she looks good.

I wish more rap girls would have appeared, though. Lil Kim, Queen la, Missy, Doja, Azealia (a dream I know). I feel like with so many personalities it would be great to see the rap girls rep like the pop girls.

Also, we need more r&b coverage, too.

22 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

Cardi and Meghan look great. :clap3:

The onther one... 

Confused Mariah Carey GIF

Meghan's dress looked good but it looks like the dress is wearing her. Cardi definitely looked great.

Meg has a great smile when she does smile but she's human. that case must be taking a toll on her. She did the best she could I guess

Thinking Of You

Nicki has literally become one of these Love and Hip Hop girls. She’s just cheap and tacky now. What the heck happened? It’s insane. 

35 minutes ago, TheShowoff said:

Nicki and Cardrick look good. Meg's dress looks so so so cheap like it was made by a hood designer for someone's prom. Poor that.

it’s the mesh tbh. looks like something you’d find on a FashionNova knock-off site.

1 minute ago, Nip Tuck said:

it’s the mesh tbh. looks like something you’d find on a FashionNova knock-off site.

the mesh. the not so clean cut. the material. 

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

Nicki has literally become one of these Love and Hip Hop girls. She’s just cheap and tacky now. What the heck happened? It’s insane. 

She’s always looked cheap and tacky :skull:

cardi fashion Icon

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.