Video of Olivia Wilde being served leaks after Don't Worry Darling trailer release

nostalgia

Olivia Wilde kept her composure after being served legal documents on behalf of her ex, Jason Sudeikis ... which you can now see on video.

The footage from the awkward moment, which went down on Tuesday at CinemaCon, has finally surfaced ... and lo and behold, Olivia's handling of it all was as professional as everyone described it.

Olivia held on to the envelope -- marked "personal and confidential" -- for a good while as she finished her monologue, and eventually ... tucked it behind her.

I stand with Talent.... I stand with Dignity.... #IStandWithOlivia #JasonSudeikisIsOverParty

Watch Don't Worry Darling out September 23!!!

https://www.tmz.com/2022/05/02/olivia-wilde-getting-served-by-jason-sudeikis-caught-on-video/

• ATRL Moderator

I support both of them and I genuinely do not believe Jason had anything to do with when and where she would get served the documents 

It's interesting to see the powers that be coordinating various media elements to start elevating someone to future A list status in real time. This story got a ton of coverage + arranging the Harry Styles relationship + trailer for new movie with high profile cast. 

Olivia Wild must've gotten in someone important's good graces a couple years ago. It's pretty rare to go from D list TV actress to this.

12 hours ago, nostalgia said:

The stunt Miss Wilde pulled was Jolie-like. The Angelina jumped out :clap3: @popmusicisdead @Valentine

Yes the way she handled the situation was very classy, very queen-like. Very Jolie indeed.
:clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.