Sam Asghari wants "substantial increases" every 5 years of marriage with Britney

Crashed

this is just so confusing 

any guy of britney will be at any point be linked to be a user 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Britney Jean

• mystery

• Forever Winter

• JustHoran

1 hour ago, Sombre said:

Yeah because no celebrity has ever said a rumor is not true when later on it was proven to be true. :toofunny2:

Right, it’s not like he was going to admit publicly to being a gold digger :toofunny2:

Anyway, most people who date gold diggers know what they’re getting into. I’m sure Britney knows Sam wants her money but is okay since she’s satisfied with the companionship/future baby she gets in exchange 

6 pages only for it to be false. Britney haters are the saddest case. Go focus on your absent love lifes instead of hers.   :rip:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

People really thought he genuinely loves her? :dies:

Even Helen Keller would’ve known he’s a gold digger. 

He got the baby, so child support checks for 18 years. He got the money he needs. 

Good for him, his bag is secured for the rest of his life. 

Maybe Jamie was trying to protect Britney from herself I fear....

20 hours ago, Archetype said:

I know this is hard for some of you to understand, but these discussions are needed when someone not wealthy is marrying someone who is very wealthy, regardless of their intentions.  In a marriage, if one spouse makes all of the money, they typically want their other spouse to be taken care of and not require them to work if they choose not to.  If something was to happen causing the marriage to end, the non-wealthy spouse is on their own, and this becomes complicated if the money-making spouse encouraged them to say, retire early, take on less work, etc.  It doesn't matter if it's not technically your money, it's sort of a "here's money to keep some semblance of your current lifestyle" clause, especially if they have a child together and the wealthy spouse wants the child to have a consistent experience between visiting its parents in different homes. 

Considering they've been together for a LONG time through some of the worst years of Britney's life, I do think it's fair that Sam gets something if things were to end.  Think of it as opportunity cost.  He *could* have been hustling his ass off for over a decade building up his own fitness business/etc whatever he could do, but he chose to stay with Britney, which we all know probably required a lot of time, effort, mental stress, etc because he loves her and wanted to be there for her.  Britney's lawyers are also required to get her final approval before everything is done, so she will have the final say no matter what.  I wouldn't worry about this.

I don’t think you read this correctly. 
They’re not reporting on whether or not he’s getting money if they split, its saying he wants an increase in alimony for every five years they’re married. So he’s basically saying if we break up, I want future increases in alimony for every 5 years he’s married to Britney so he’s not stuck with the same amount for life if they split. 

Also if your partner is going through a tough time, you should be there for them because you love them and not expect anything out of it. No one should be entitled to more money just because they were there for them. 

A daddy like that is worth it ughhhhh. You know Britney is loving having all her  holes getting destroyed. Her holes ie money bags,  Purses wallets etc..she proudly does it to  get her holes loaded up and smothered, with plaster.  Her  drywall skills at the house are not it so it's nice to have a nice big strong man at the house to  fill the gaping holes with all that  glorious gooey goodness. 

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

A daddy like that is worth it ughhhhh. You know Britney is loving having all her  holes getting destroyed. Her holes ie money bags,  Purses wallets etc..she proudly does it to  get her holes loaded up and smothered, with plaster.  Her  drywall skills at the house are not it so it's nice to have a nice big strong man at the house to  fill the gaping holes with all that  glorious gooey goodness. 

sis nnnn :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

:bibliahh: 

Why pity a celebrity. They know exactly what they are going for with such partners. 

Also the gender issues Iam seeing here, if it's a woman it's okay but God forbid it's a man. Yet we are LGBT breaking such barriers. 

Good looking non wealthy celebrity partner comes with a price tag. Even a directors wife etc 

I see nothing wrong here.

Prenuptial agreements in America is so ******* weird.

Either we share the fruits of our marriage or not, should be simple.

It’s Britney’s life. Now she’s allowed to make decisions for herself. Imagine that. The freedom most of us posting have. I wish her the best and I’m glad that she has free will, regardless of outcomes. If this man ends up screwing her over, that’s a harsh reality she has to cope with. Ultimately, Britney is a grown ass woman and I think it’s for the best that she holds the responsibility of HER LIFE in her own hands, instead of someone else doing it for her. If it all goes wrong, at least she can say “I did” and not “they did.” Free Britney wasn’t just about ending a conservatorship, it was also about Britney being responsible for Britney. It’s ALL up to her now, and I say that with love. 

14 hours ago, St. Francis said:

Someone who drugs her, calls her ugly/fat, sabotages her and etc? :biblio: don't think so!

6 hours ago, manwhore said:

what even is this :deadbanana2:

that's how hollywood works

it protects his and also her future 

poor Brit:chick3:

16 hours ago, manwhore said:

chile:gaycat6:t that's hot

Edited by terrorblade

On 5/3/2022 at 1:08 PM, St. Francis said:

Her alcoholic, abusive failure of a father who tried to extort his own daughter and never defends her. 

I SO wish she would date another celebrity, or atleast someone else who is rich. He's another leech.

That alcoholic, abusive, controlling POS did nothing but fill his pockets with her money.

She has every right to marry and date who she wants. Atleast it's HER choice, and he's signing a prenup anyway so she will still be protected.

On 5/4/2022 at 1:25 AM, JCsNumba1Fan said:

It’s Britney’s life. Now she’s allowed to make decisions for herself. Imagine that. The freedom most of us posting have. I wish her the best and I’m glad that she has free will, regardless of outcomes. If this man ends up screwing her over, that’s a harsh reality she has to cope with. Ultimately, Britney is a grown ass woman and I think it’s for the best that she holds the responsibility of HER LIFE in her own hands, instead of someone else doing it for her. If it all goes wrong, at least she can say “I did” and not “they did.” Free Britney wasn’t just about ending a conservatorship, it was also about Britney being responsible for Britney. It’s ALL up to her now, and I say that with love. 

:clap3:

You said everything perfectly. I'm glad she's free to make her OWN decisions, mistakes, and run her OWN LIFE.

Did Kelly Clarkson need a conservatorship because she ended up marrying a leech and is now paying him millions? I don't think so. Keep your disgusting comments to yourself.

Grumpy Cat

Just buy a dil-o Britney, you got yourself a male Grimes instead. Girl run!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.