Sam Asghari wants "substantial increases" every 5 years of marriage with Britney

Crashed

I mean it’s obvious he’s using her - she’s not even In The right mental state unfortunately 

I wouldn’t be surprised if they break up after the baby is born - but wishing Britney the best 

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Britney Jean

• mystery

• Forever Winter

• JustHoran

Is anyone really surprised? We all knew he was a leech from the get go. She doesn’t deserve this. Queen better dump this gold digging juice head ASAP.

I always knew he was behind her cash. you can clearly see from miles he is gay

3 hours ago, Generation Braindead said:

lol opportunity cost. Sam was a nobody before Britney and probably wouldn’t have got any of the recent roles he has gotten without being with Britney. Also all the vacations she has taken him on and paid for. He def has gotten a lot more opportunities and connections being with Britney and he knows it for sure. 

Yes that is all true, but it's also true that he could have theoretically spent his time working his ass off to get better jobs and make more money for himself rather than being a personal trainer and whatever he does because of his relationship with Britney.  If you ever enter a relationship where you care for your partner in a way where it actually takes a lot of your time and energy and cuts into your ability to spend time on and focus on other things, you will understand.  It's also true that due to his relationship with Britney, he was provided a life that will need to be sustained if/once they have a child together and if a divorce ever happens.

Idk why I thought he'd be different :gaycat6:

WORST case scenario he should get like 0.5mil for every year of marriage. If he asks for more that's says it all

Ladies and their need to marry BUMS is beyond me. Get a job and work after Britney realizes you're a minus beyond her current affection, lame.

anyone who ever genuinely believed that he’s not a gold digger is incredibly stupid and naive. i remember people saying that he can’t be a gold digger because of how long they’ve been dating as if a net worth of allegedly $60m isn’t worth the wait. even if he wasn’t a gold digger, dating a heavily medicated, easily manipulated woman with literally 0 autonomy was already questionable enough. 

2 hours ago, ExHuman said:

Hmm this is the first I'm hearing of him being gay :gaycat5:

31 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Y'all look like damn bitter clowns

Yeah because he was totally gonna agree with the allegations :rip: 

What happened with Kelly Clarkson and her divorce? A similar thing is totally gonna happen here, he'll bounce a year after that baby is born and take half her coin with him :rip: 

4 hours ago, ExHuman said:

I didn’t want to be the one to say it but…

Poor Britney.

16 minutes ago, Homebrand said:

Yeah because he was totally gonna agree with the allegations :rip: 

What happened with Kelly Clarkson and her divorce? A similar thing is totally gonna happen here, he'll bounce a year after that baby is born and take half her coin with him :rip: 

Exactly, allegations, that many in here took as facts and went onto continuing to defame him with a weird hatred based on... what? "Vibes"? :rip: Y'all need to start vibing a life purpose.

40 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Exactly, allegations, that many in here took as facts and went onto continuing to defame him with a weird hatred based on... what? "Vibes"? :rip: Y'all need to start vibing a life purpose.

/End thread

People blaming her, saying she ‘can’t choose a man for dear life’ and such are gross. It’s not her fault that literally everyone that meets her wants to use her. How can she possibly win other than to completely remove herself from every worthwhile human interaction? 

money-get.gif

Also Britney's like really rich. That's probably a normal amount for celebrities :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Jeremiah said:

Y'all look like damn bitter clowns

Yeah because no celebrity has ever said a rumor is not true when later on it was proven to be true. :toofunny2:

12 hours ago, noonbob said:

Why would he want her money if they separate? he should be making his own. I hope this isn't true because it sounds leechy.

Brit don't let anyone screw you over again.

Would you think the same if it were written in a prenup for a woman marrying Bezos or any billionaire. 

I think it's pretty standard for a prenup. Prenups are signed so things don't get messy, he has to negotiate something

Anyway only she can know if he is a leech and she's a grown woman she should be able to know after 5 years. The fact that he wants an increase each 5 years seems to indicate he'll be sticking around for a long time, even if just for the money. 

Britney’s dad worked hard lately. Tmz, US Weekly :bibliahh:

He dined the rumor but there might be some truth to it. I hope he is good tho and she doesn’t get hurt .

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.