Gaga posts pic with Tom Cruise, calls him friend

Daddy

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

And again. I'm just defending her in this case. I'm not even technically defending her, I'm actually defending any female that gets this criticism. If you wanna feel offended cuz I called the people on here hypocrites go ahead but don't assume I'm just "defending my fave ( she's not even on my top 50 artists)" cuz of my statement. You could've just skipped along lol.

Then don’t go throwing out buzz words like “misogyny” when somebody gets rightfully criticized for happily associating themselves with people who committed misogynistic actions (to put it nicely) like Tom Cruise and what his psycho cult did to people like Katie Holmes, and R Kelly who kidnapped and assaulted multiple girls who were underage :cm:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• JBJT2786

• Sugar-Rush

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

She has a song coming out from a movie he's starring in.  There are tons of other actors who have interacted with Tom.  Some of you are doing the absolute most.

6 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Then don’t go throwing out buzz words like “misogyny” when somebody gets rightfully criticized for happily associating themselves with people who committed misogynistic actions (to put it nicely) like Tom Cruise and what his psycho cult did to people like Katie Holmes, and R Kelly who kidnapped and assaulted multiple girls who were underage :cm:

Again have  you criticized any of the male celebs that have associated or continue to associate with these men?....ill wait.

13 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

But I love ya wait til a female interacts with them ti criticize.. where's the criticism when any male artist does it?:

https://www.insider.com/celebrities-who-have-worked-with-r-kelly-2019-1

I'm guessing John Legend, Chance the Rapper, Jay-Z, Ludacris,Usher, and Justin Bieber knew and  didnt cared about R.Kelly. how about the 100s of actors that has worked / continue to work with Cruise. But yes let's criticize the woman who's interacting with them once instead. .

I agree with your point. I remember when Harvey Winestein scandal happenden, there were billboards with Meryl Streeps face and words written across it "She knew" but there werent any of male actors and "he knew"...

And what about all the other actors who are starring along side Tom in this movie, why arent we mad at them? At Miles Teller and Glen Powell who went to Toms house to audition? Shes making a song for a movie and shes gonna sell it, just as all the other actors are gonna be on a promo tour with Tom to sell this movie, thats it

The School of Elisabeth Moss 

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Again have  you criticized any of the celebs that have associated or continue to associate with these men?....ill wait.

Again, as I’ve said: yes I have. Multiple times. I told you if you wanted to dig down the rabbit hole, there’s a thread I directly criticized tons of celebrities for doing so. 

I don’t know how many times I have to explain it :rip:

Very scandalous, I guess. Or something. 

The fact that the first movie was released the year Gaga was born :jonny4:

She's come SO far, get IT Gaga :jonny5:

Top Gun (1986) - IMDb

Tom is ~60. So right about her type 

Imagine stanning this trash lady :pukey:  

1 minute ago, znake said:

Imagine stanning this trash lady :pukey:  

Tom is an acclaimed actor, no trash whatoever

4Jx3.gif

im confused....

CmcTBI0WEAAAsGl.jpg

People are acting like Gaga invited Tom to her wedding or something...

01ec59725eecbea53113855b0683c766.jpg

So what she's saying is she supports scientology and the abuse it has perpetrated for decades?

1 hour ago, dirrtydiana said:

Not you thinking a stupid attention grab and a fictional story about two FICTIONAL characters = supporting a scientologystinbdbdnmm

Why are y'all suddenly so angry at Scientology? In fact, if we're going to be up in arms about religion, then y'all may as well drag Gaga for being Catholic too since ATRL loves faux outrage so much. :deadbanana:

Edited by Sugar-Rush

1 hour ago, MissedTheTrain said:

She has a song coming out from a movie he's starring in.  There are tons of other actors who have interacted with Tom.  Some of you are doing the absolute most.

All of whom should know better. :cm: Absolutely no one should be kissing or hugging or giving the time of day to Cruise or Travolta or Moss or any of those weirdos. To do so would be a failure and should be called out, your fave or mine. :dancehall:

bad taste

35 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Why are y'all suddenly so angry at Scientology? In fact, if we're going to be up in arms about religion, then y'all may as well drag Gaga for being Catholic too since ATRL loves faux outrage so much. :deadbanana:

ATRL is protecting religious people so being critical of these various cult organisations is often met with bans and WPs. 

I think everyone on here knows and condems Scientology. It's nothing "sudden"

2 hours ago, Bears01 said:

https://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Fishman/time-behar.html

“Ruined lives. Lost fortune. Federal Crimes”

So… what? They have years world of blackmail on Tom so he has no ability to leave even if he wants to. The Catholic church has committed crimes in every country on this Earth.

16 minutes ago, Domination said:

So… what? They have years world of blackmail on Tom so he has no ability to leave even if he wants to. The Catholic church has committed crimes in every country on this Earth.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christian_denominations_by_number_of_members
….The Catholic Church has over 1.3 BILLION people on this earth. 

Scientology has 8 million people: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Scientology#Membership_statistics

You wanna tell nearly 20% of the worlds population there on the same level as an insane cult? Be my guest 

Not surprised at all. Lady Gaga wants nothing more than validation from awards and the elite, all the brown nosing she does is so pathetic chile. The Lady Gaga who cared about her filthy minions is long gone and they still defend and worship her like some kicked dog on the sidewalk looking for love :ahh:

Edited by Alongoria13

11 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

Not surprised at all. Lady Gaga wants nothing more than validation from awards and the elite, all the brown nosing she does is so pathetic chile. The Lady Gaga who cared about her filthy minions is long gone and they still defend and worship her like some kicked dog on the sidewalk looking for love :ahh:

Did you see that IG video where she "casually" panned over to all her awards mounted up on the wall? I don't think I've ever seen anyone so desperate for approval before, it's so cringe. I remember when she pretended to be a rebel outsider and now she's sucking up to ******* Tom Cruise.

SLAY GAgA!! We love that she’s been welcomed as a Hollywood elite!! Slay!!!!!

:clap3:

But for real, get out of there, queen.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.