Gaga posts pic with Tom Cruise, calls him friend

Daddy

Cutthroat

Tom ‘Closet-Case’ Cruise is such a gross *****. 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• JBJT2786

• Sugar-Rush

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

She’s so desperate to fit in with the acting Hollywood scene. It’s so obvious. :rip:

2 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Dude is pushing 60 ..what are you expecting :biblio:

60 is not that old :rip:  Tom looks like he got his **** rocked 

This feels so wrong. Tom Cruise is a scientologist, I don't get how anyone can be friends with him and happily post pictures with him :rip:

11 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Ya criticizing GAGA for just interacting with him instead of Cruise himself. My point still stands.

I'm critical of her during DWUW but then again the R.Kelly scandal was a open secret around the hiphop r&b community. But again, I'm not gonna go after the woman that interacting with the abuser than the abuser themselves just cuz they did a song together.

as if the liddos wouldn't be here SWARMING the thread if it was about Madonna/Britney/Taylor/Katy/Beyoncé (the list goes on) instead :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, fagsturbation said:

A lot of the sh*t usually held against scientology also happens within a certain traditional religion but we're racist if we were to breathe in its direction, so nah imma stay shut on scientology as well :cm:

There's a way to ethically participate in religions that many millions of people peacefully, non-toxically/abusively participate in, there's no way to ethically participate in the small CULT Scientology. :michael:

1 minute ago, AMIT said:

as if the liddos wouldn't be here SWARMING the thread if it was about Madonna/Britney/Taylor/Katy/Beyoncé (the list goes on) instead :bibliahh:

And I've called out for that too ( I stan Bey). Ya really trying it today. :bibliahh:

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

suddenly Oldonna stans care about scientology when they didn't even know what it was a week ago :coffee2:

nicknames are forbidden. i hope a ban is ensued @ATRL Administration

4 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

And I've called out for that too ( I stan Bey). Ya really trying it today. :bibliahh:

So what's your point? Gaga willfully associating herself with someone like him (for obvious reasons) is deserving of criticism, but you're free to disagree, I guess. :gaygacat6:

3 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

It’s not “misogyny” to point out that willfully associating with AWFUL human beings is a problem. And R Kelly specifically was an AWFUL human being, and it wasn’t just “an open secret in the R&B community”. It was an “open secret” in the city of Chicago before the tape even came out, if I, as. 9 year old kid knew what was happening in 2000-2001, I’m Sure Lady Gaga knew (and didn’t care) in 2013….

But I love ya wait til a female interacts with them ti criticize.. where's the criticism when any male artist does it?:

https://www.insider.com/celebrities-who-have-worked-with-r-kelly-2019-1

I'm guessing John Legend, Chance the Rapper, Jay-Z, Ludacris,Usher, and Justin Bieber knew and  didnt cared about R.Kelly. how about the 100s of actors that has worked / continue to work with Cruise. But yes let's criticize the woman who's interacting with them once instead. .

Her Scientologist era is coming

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Queen of Gays. :alexz:

:deadbanana:

"The new Lady Gaga song over end credits likely will bring her back to the Oscars, but this film deserves more, even if snobbish voters and pundits don’t want to give it that chance. In Vegas, it stole the show, and it likely will do the same thing in Cannes."

:jonny5:

1 minute ago, AMIT said:

So what's your point? Gaga willfully associating herself with someone like him (for obvious reasons) is deserving of criticism, but you're free to disagree, I guess. :gaygacat6:

You're the one who quoted for not liking what I said. Keep that same energy for other people when they defend female artists for interacting with these type of people.

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

But I love ya wait til a female interacts with them ti criticize.. where's the criticism when any male artist does it?:

https://www.insider.com/celebrities-who-have-worked-with-r-kelly-2019-1

I'm guessing John Legend, Chance the Rapper, Jay-Z, Ludacris,Usher, and Justin Bieber knew and  didnt cared about R.Kelly. how about the 100s of actors that has worked / continue to work with Cruise. But yes let's criticize the woman who's interacting with them once instead. .

Do what I do: don’t take HollyWEIRD celebrities at face value and their “words” on how others should live their lives personally. 

If you wanna dig down the rabbit hole, I criticized multiple celebrities in the Will Smith Oscar thread for Hollyweirds hypocrisy and how many of these people happily associated with monsters like Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein :cm:

But, unlike many of those Celebes I went after, they don’t have an army of online fans on this site who will defend their every action like….Gaga does

She's too desperate for Holywood approval at times. That won't heal the hole in your soul, Gags

2 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

@JBJT2786 Just let them scramble . Don't waste your time 

I just like them backtracking cuz they dont like being called hypocrites. And they go with the " well you're a Monster that's why you're defending her" like the same Monsters hasn't called me an OGH in the past cuz I disagree with that stanbase at times. It's hilarious. :bibliahh:

high priestess of scientology:clap3:

4 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

No idea what you're talking about, but it can't be that bad if he's not cancelled? She's not responsible for what anyone she works with does + where's this energy for everyone else working with him? Why is it always that this only applies to Gaga?

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/culture-features/scientology-children-second-generation-846732/amp/

Scientology is THAT bad :rip::rip:

17 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

There's a way to ethically participate in religions that many millions of people peacefully, non-toxically/abusively participate in, there's no way to ethically participate in the small CULT Scientology. :michael:

The fact that this needs to be spelled out for them :skull: 

Scientology is literally the WORST. I refuse to support any Tom Cruise/Scientologist inclusive project. Unless it’s about exposing them, like the Leah Remini docuseries, or the Going Clear doc. I would hope Lady Gaga doesn’t condone this weirdo and his cult, but she’s already trying to sell him to her fans…

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

Do what I do: don’t take HollyWEIRD celebrities at face value and their “words” on how others should live their lives personally. 

If you wanna dig down the rabbit hole, I criticized multiple celebrities in the Will Smith Oscar thread for Hollyweirds hypocrisy and how many of these people happily associated with monsters like Harvey Weinstein and Jeffery Epstein :cm:

But, unlike many of those Celebes I went after, they don’t have an army of online fans on this site who will defend their every action like….Gaga does

And again. I'm just defending her in this case. I'm not even technically defending her, I'm actually defending any female that gets this criticism. If you wanna feel offended cuz I called the people on here hypocrites go ahead but don't assume I'm just "defending my fave ( she's not even on my top 50 artists)" cuz of my statement. You could've just skipped along lol.

She has a song on his movie, y'all acting as if she was joining his cult or something, doing the most as usual.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.