Gaga posts pic with Tom Cruise, calls him friend

Daddy

Not the Madonna stans  trying to drag Gaga for this when Madge took photos of herself simulating oral with a dog and wrote poetry about lusting over a teenager. :skull:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bears01

• JBJT2786

• Sugar-Rush

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Domination said:

Y’all acting like him being a Scientologist is equivalent to him being a sexual abuser…

ikr, weirdos 

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

Chances are those hypocrites are probably worse than the person they're judging.

https://globalnews.ca/news/7527939/leah-remini-tom-cruise-scientology-covid-19-rant/amp/

From the words of Tom Cruises longtime former friend herself, I can say confidentially: I’m not nearly as awful as a human being as he is 

And from somebody who grew up in Chicago and heard the local horror stories committed by R. Kelly (going as far back to 2000-2001 when I was a kid myself), I can confidently say: no, I’m not nearly as horrible as a human being as he was/is

SLAY GAgA!! We love that she’s been welcomed as a Hollywood elite!! Slay!!!!!

Free Woman (ft.Britney Spears and Shelly Miscavige) (The Cult Version) (From The Hole) remix is coming :duca:

Edited by sandman

16 minutes ago, Romova said:

Why she didn’t took a pic with Kylie too if she was there??? Ugh I’m mad

the only offensive thing she did last night omg :monkey:

gaga for mission impossible

9 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/7527939/leah-remini-tom-cruise-scientology-covid-19-rant/amp/

From the words of Tom Cruises longtime former friend herself, I can say confidentially: I’m not nearly as awful as a human being as he is 

And from somebody who grew up in Chicago and heard the local horror stories committed by R. Kelly (going as far back to 2000-2001 when I was a kid myself), I can confidently say: no, I’m not nearly as horrible as a human being as he was/is

Ya criticizing GAGA for just interacting with him instead of Cruise himself. My point still stands.

I'm critical of her during DWUW but then again the R.Kelly scandal was a open secret around the hiphop r&b community. But again, I'm not gonna go after the woman that interacting with the abuser than the abuser themselves just cuz they did a song together.

Just now, JBJT2786 said:

Ya criticizing GAGA for just interacting with him instead of Cruise himself. My point still stands.

I’ve criticized Tom Cruise and his creepy psychotic CULT for years. I don’t watch his movies, I don’t contribute to his movies “success”, I stick to my word and don’t put $$ in the pockets of products he’s attached to. 

Little Monsters really are the same as the MAGA supporters whenever their dear leader gets criticized :cm:

8 minutes ago, fagsturbation said:

ikr, weirdos 

He's second in line, the public face and reaping benefits including basically personal slaves from a cult that tears families apart, exploits and bankrupts especially its poorer members and it's weird to call that (and willingly associating with it) out? :deadbanana4:

suddenly Oldonna stans care about scientology when they didn't even know what it was a week ago :coffee2:

J.Lo better talk to her before Leah @s her or Leah might hurt her feelings!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyX6vqSrOXN2tE8FbvfTj

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

suddenly Oldonna stans care about scientology when they didn't even know what it was a week ago :coffee2:

Little Monsters calling me a Madonna “Stan”. Point me in the direction where I’ve ever shown any proof whatsoever of being a Madonna Stan, please and thanks! 

I don’t “Stan” any pop girl for that matter 

4 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

I’ve criticized Tom Cruise and his creepy psychotic CULT for years. I don’t watch his movies, I don’t contribute to his movies “success”, I stick to my word and don’t put $$ in the pockets of products he’s attached to. 

Little Monsters really are the same as the MAGA supporters whenever their dear leader gets criticized :cm:

I'm not a LM. Nice try Tho. I just like pointing out the basic misogyny that happen when a female artist interacts with someone who criticized that's not a known murderer.

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

He aged awfully in the last few years :biblio:

Dude is pushing 60 ..what are you expecting :biblio:

5 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

He's second in line, the public face and reaping benefits including basically personal slaves from a cult that tears families apart, exploits and bankrupts especially its poorer members and it's weird to call that (and willingly associating with it) out? :deadbanana4:

A lot of the sh*t usually held against scientology also happens within a certain traditional religion but we're racist if we were to breathe in its direction, so nah imma stay shut on scientology as well :cm:

It's prolly nothing serious

and she doesn't even agree with the "Scientology" of things

but she really goes for bad company sometimes :dies:

Britney's father, R Kelly, now him lmao

19 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Not the Madonna stans  trying to drag Gaga for this when Madge took photos of herself simulating oral with a dog and wrote poetry about lusting over a teenager. :skull:

Not you thinking a stupid attention grab and a fictional story about two FICTIONAL characters = supporting a scientologystinbdbdnmm

1 minute ago, JBJT2786 said:

I'm not a LM. Nice try Tho. I just like pointing out the basic misogyny that happen when a female artist interacts with someone who criticized that's not a known murderer.

It’s not “misogyny” to point out that willfully associating with AWFUL human beings is a problem. And R Kelly specifically was an AWFUL human being, and it wasn’t just “an open secret in the R&B community”. It was an “open secret” in the city of Chicago before the tape even came out, if I, as. 9 year old kid knew what was happening in 2000-2001, I’m Sure Lady Gaga knew (and didn’t care) in 2013….

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.