Oprah didn't leave her home for 322 days in fear of catching COVID

naval23

I didn't leave for over four months until I had to return to work; I would've preferred 322 days over four months.

This rich people and their lies. And even if it was true, she leaves in a huge mansion with a big pool, big patio, etc :skull:

i mean you can actually get lost without a map in her big mansion :rip: 

2 minutes ago, TheFameCurse said:

This rich people and their lies. And even if it was true, she leaves in a huge mansion with a big pool, big patio, etc :skull:

I mean...okay? She just said she didn't leave her home. If she lives in a big house good for her. Why is she a liar? :deadbanana4:

Her house is the size of Central Park… what a tone deaf statement 

So she risked other people by sending them out to get her food and supplies?  How considerate. 

Just now, Richie.Valdez said:

Her house is the size of Central Park… what a tone deaf statement 

Plus the fact that she has staff to go buy all her groceries, supplies, etc. :toofunny2:

Rich people are trash and she's no exception 

I mean this is pretty easy when you basically live on a resort nn

she can afford to do so. she’s so extra, she should’ve kept it to herself:next:

**** this *****.

crazy how all she said was that she didn't leave her house (like most people during quarantine) and everyone's already ruthlessly dragging her and for what? :deadbanana2:

yall better keep the same energy for her fellow billionaire rihanna :celestial5:

not ppl fuming over this :deadbanana:

I knew people would jump on Oprah's case but there are "broke" people that did not leave their homes and refuse to get a job. 

And since she had so much downtime, I assume she started the rough-draft on creating a special about her good friend Harvey and Charlie Rose and their abuse towards women, no ? 

Just now, Zoe_ said:

I knew people would jump on Oprah's case but there are "broke" people that did not leave their homes and refuse to get a job. 

Like who ? And why is broke in quotation marks ? A lot of average, everyday Americans didn’t refuse jobs during the height of the pandemic because they were lazy and simply didn’t want to work, but because they were sick of working for starvation wages. And they’re now reevaluating their relationship with their employer. Most people live paycheck to paycheck and was making more on unemployment than their actual jobs. Which speaks volumes.

I hope Gayle kept her company. Imagine having a house(s) the size of a resort(s), all to yourself and your lo…. Friend.

Yall are so extra :rip:

14 minutes ago, i spit on haters said:

Like who ? And why is broke in quotation marks ? A lot of average, everyday Americans didn’t refuse jobs during the height of the pandemic because they were lazy and simply didn’t want to work, but because they were sick of working for starvation wages. And they’re now reevaluating their relationship with their employer. Most people live paycheck to paycheck and was making more on unemployment than their actual jobs. Which speaks volumes.

I'm not referring to the average everyday Americans. I'm talking about the ones that refused any type of income. We have to stop pretending those people do not exist. They do. If we can call out rich people, we should be able to call out lazy people as well. Broke is in quotation marks so because everyone seems to have their own version if what it means. For me, it represents laziness. Much different than someone that is struggling but working hard to make ends meet.

4 minutes ago, Zoe_ said:

I'm not referring to the average everyday Americans. I'm talking about the ones that refused any type of income. We have to stop pretending those people do not exist. They do.

…Again, like who ?

People in here fuming at Legend Oprah :rip: 

Anyway, she’s at a vulnerable age so it makes sense. 

Girl Oprah’s house is like a mall. I’d stay in forever tbh. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.