Have you ever sent a risky text to someone ? What was the response you got ?

MoonGoodandHappy

I recently wrote a letter (long story lmao) to a guy I've had a complicated relationship with for awhile and he said he was glad I wrote it. Guess the risk paid off

1 hour ago, Bacardo Royale said:

How did you suspect something like that?:dancehall: Unless you saw it

As I said, (it is something complex to explain, even more because I cannot write well in English, sorry for that) they are only suspicions and I never confirmed anything. But they were not suspicions of a single day, they were months (many times I watched from the window of my house and others from the street doing whatever). What made me suspicious at first was that every time his parents went out (in their car), he (J) would call his brother if he was playing in the street with other kids and would signal him to get in. The little brother would get annoyed, but in the end J would get him to come inside the house. So far nothing strange, perhaps. But the curious thing was that whenever this happened, J would look to both sides of the street, then close the door facing the street, and a few seconds later close the curtains of the house. Another thing that made me even more suspicious is that most of the time his sister would go out with her parents, but when she stayed, J would never call his little brother, like the other times, and both the little boy and the sister (about 12 years old) would stay in the street playing with the other kids. This behavior was repeated for a long time. The parents and sister would go out, J would talk to the little brother, close the door and curtains, and a half hour later the little brother would come back out, the curtains would open, and J would play loud music. What made me want to send him that message and fuel my suspicions was when I saw from the window J in the car with his brother and J grabbed the boy's hand and put it under his pants (the boy only resisted a little, but it was as if he was already used to it), but it lasted a moment because the sister came out of the house and got into the car... Something that made me remember all that (which was less and less repeated as time went by, because the little brother was no longer left alone with him very often) and that aroused my suspicions is that one night the parents left, the little boy went with them, the sister was with other girls in the street (including my sister), chatting, and J was with them too, and between laughs and giggles one of the girls, about 16 years old went into the house with J, they closed the door and curtains (the sister and the other girls outside) and the girl came out several minutes later, and J played music at full volume (does this behavior sound familiar to you?). My sister told me that the girl and J had had sex. And that behavior was repeated for a while, with different girls. He even proposed to my sister, but she never accepted. One of them (my sister's best friend) got pregnant and all hell broke loose... And do you know why I watched J so much? Because I liked him, but I rarely talked to him, only once in a while on MSN Messenger when I told his sister to tell him to add me because I had to tell him something secretly that a girl had told me about him, but it was just an excuse to talk to him. When the girl got pregnant we were in the transition between MSN Messenger (MSN Messenger was going to die) and Facebook, and at that time I lost contact with him, I didn't even talk to him in person anymore. Currently I think he is in the USA, he has 4 children that he doesn't take care of (that's what my sister told me), and his brother still lives here. To this day I still think, between recollections, that my suspicions were true. But I will never know. I don't know what would have happened if he had read that message that day. 

Never done it. I'm too pussay. I just don't think I'm the type for these things. Imagine the sex I've missed or the massive potential rejections :chick3:

9 hours ago, bliaz said:

As I said, (it is something complex to explain, even more because I cannot write well in English, sorry for that) they are only suspicions and I never confirmed anything. But they were not suspicions of a single day, they were months (many times I watched from the window of my house and others from the street doing whatever). What made me suspicious at first was that every time his parents went out (in their car), he (J) would call his brother if he was playing in the street with other kids and would signal him to get in. The little brother would get annoyed, but in the end J would get him to come inside the house. So far nothing strange, perhaps. But the curious thing was that whenever this happened, J would look to both sides of the street, then close the door facing the street, and a few seconds later close the curtains of the house. Another thing that made me even more suspicious is that most of the time his sister would go out with her parents, but when she stayed, J would never call his little brother, like the other times, and both the little boy and the sister (about 12 years old) would stay in the street playing with the other kids. This behavior was repeated for a long time. The parents and sister would go out, J would talk to the little brother, close the door and curtains, and a half hour later the little brother would come back out, the curtains would open, and J would play loud music. What made me want to send him that message and fuel my suspicions was when I saw from the window J in the car with his brother and J grabbed the boy's hand and put it under his pants (the boy only resisted a little, but it was as if he was already used to it), but it lasted a moment because the sister came out of the house and got into the car... Something that made me remember all that (which was less and less repeated as time went by, because the little brother was no longer left alone with him very often) and that aroused my suspicions is that one night the parents left, the little boy went with them, the sister was with other girls in the street (including my sister), chatting, and J was with them too, and between laughs and giggles one of the girls, about 16 years old went into the house with J, they closed the door and curtains (the sister and the other girls outside) and the girl came out several minutes later, and J played music at full volume (does this behavior sound familiar to you?). My sister told me that the girl and J had had sex. And that behavior was repeated for a while, with different girls. He even proposed to my sister, but she never accepted. One of them (my sister's best friend) got pregnant and all hell broke loose... And do you know why I watched J so much? Because I liked him, but I rarely talked to him, only once in a while on MSN Messenger when I told his sister to tell him to add me because I had to tell him something secretly that a girl had told me about him, but it was just an excuse to talk to him. When the girl got pregnant we were in the transition between MSN Messenger (MSN Messenger was going to die) and Facebook, and at that time I lost contact with him, I didn't even talk to him in person anymore. Currently I think he is in the USA, he has 4 children that he doesn't take care of (that's what my sister told me), and his brother still lives here. To this day I still think, between recollections, that my suspicions were true. But I will never know. I don't know what would have happened if he had read that message that day. 

Wow don't worry about your English you explained it very well. I would have been suspicious too now that you've told me this. I also knew someone who was abusing their younger brother and I saw it with my own eyes :dancehall: I was too scared to say anything though as he was an older teenager and intimidating , I was still a child at the time.

19 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

Wow don't worry about your English you explained it very well.

I would have been suspicious too now that you've told me this. I also knew someone who was abusing their younger brother and I saw it with my own eyes :dancehall: I was too scared to say anything though as he was an older teenager and intimidating , I was still a child at the time.

:heart: thank you!

:chick2:  And you didn't know if the abuser was discovered? What happened to the little boy?

16 minutes ago, bliaz said:

:heart: thank you!

:chick2:  And you didn't know if the abuser was discovered? What happened to the little boy?

Well the little boy is an out and proud gay man now and the older brother is married to a woman and has several children. I don't speak to either of them anymore but I saw the younger brother on Facebook 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.