Jeffree “Star” (MySpace) releases racist photo shoot

BussC,XOXO

2 minutes ago, ItsJoshieBitch said:

The fact that they’re defending this dude in the first place says alot. Hopeless.

literally :deadbanana2:

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BussC,XOXO

• BGXKB

• Mast

• Breathin

Wishing everyone involved misfortune

7 minutes ago, Bussea said:

literally everything 

the insinuation that black men are monkeys with the bananas

the fetishism of black men

the baby hairs

….him :deadbanana2:

The monkey thing is such a reach and I literally hate Jeffree :skull: y’all are so ******* over dramatic 

The fact that y’all assume “monkey” just from seeing dark skin and a banana theme is more ridiculous 

17 minutes ago, Insanity said:

MySpace? So this is old

I'm confused by the title as well. This is new:

4 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The monkey thing is such a reach and I literally hate Jeffree :skull: y’all are so ******* over dramatic 

The fact that y’all assume “monkey” just from seeing dark skin and a banana theme is more ridiculous 

MTE! Literally disturbing and that user is going to go unchecked for that...:mazen:

I don't see the racism. The overusing of that word makes it lose its actual meaning.

okay so if they’re aren’t black men, why are their skins darkened to appear as such :deadbanana2: He couldn’t have used white models with their actual skin tones? he had no problems doing that before but now that all of a sudden you do a “banana fetish” photoshoot you finally want to use darker skinned models? ESPECIALLY when you had no problem calling a black woman a gorilla in the past? nope! too much of a coincidence for me :angelo:

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

the fact that you’re ignoring the racial undertones and trying to gaslight is even more ridiculous but ok girl

The fake outrage. All the fake outrage should be a bannable offense

4 minutes ago, Buddy said:

I'm confused by the title as well. This is new:

Nicki Minaj (Super Bass)

Normani (5H)

As a black hispanic, I don't  see the racism :biblionny:

Edited by TheFameCurse

18 minutes ago, Gaia said:

This is Jeffree Star. His views & profits have been declining lately... he probably calculated this so the racism was blatant enough to cause controversy, but subliminal enough to excuse himself out of dodge with a viral apology video. 

5 minutes ago, Bussea said:

okay so if they’re aren’t black men, why are their skins darkened to appear as such :deadbanana2: He couldn’t have used white models with their actual skin tones? he had no problems doing that before but now that all of a sudden you do a “banana fetish” photoshoot you finally want to use darker skinned models?

This. The fact that some people are actually defending Jeffree, even when he's had a huge history of being problematic is just... :toofunny2:

I don't think it's really racist just tacky

3 minutes ago, Alongoria13 said:

I don't see the racism. The overusing of that word makes it lose its actual meaning.

While it may not be racist I feel like it's messy, sends the wrong message and it could have been executed in a non problematic way.

And this comes from someone who has defended him several times in the past (I'm susbcribed to his channel) and thinks people need to stop being offended by everything.

He needs to be better and it seems like he's not getting it.

Edited by ToMmY

1 minute ago, Jotham said:

This. The fact that some people are actually defending Jeffree, even when he's had a huge history of being problematic is just... :toofunny2:

Sorry but you, post malone, and the word problematic got left in the 2010s. 

racist or not, the picture itself is disgusting. idk why y'all are fighting :deadbanana2:

24 minutes ago, Bussea said:

literally everything 

the insinuation that black men are monkeys with the bananas

the fetishism of black men

the baby hairs

….him :deadbanana2:

Like, this concept is too absurd to be a coincidence. 

the baby hairs are questionable

i wish you people would stop giving people you don't like such attention and outrage :skull:

there’s no way he didn’t know how the combination of these things could be taken especially after his last few “cancellations”.

even if you argue the skin complexion and bananas aren’t racist, what about a white man laying down his edges/baby hairs? :toofunny3:

Ummm this is obviously racist and the fact that users in here are defending this should definitely not be ignored :rip:

isnt it just a fetish over big bananas :rip: the overdramatics :rip: as if ATRL isnt obsessed with a 8+ inch :rip:  

(the baby hairs tho :rip: )

Edited by truthteller

I'm getting the feeling this was calculated, racist or not. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.