The Weeknd praises Ariana's vocal production skills in the studio

Communion

7 hours ago, Starshine said:

Mariah, Beyonce, and Ariana don't get enough credit as producers.

No one is layering vocals like them. They have exceptional ears. 

RIGHT.

no one in the game has the ears for harmonies and layering the way they do, literally no mainstream popgirl rn has the Arianaprint, bc they don't have the talent to do it! :jonny5:

Ariana is a super talented girl and is very much involved in creating her music but atrl isn't ready for that conversation. :michael:

I’m glad a huge collaborator recognized this. The layers and harmonies with herself are SO fascinating to listen to. She really knows how to create a chorus of her own voices lol

43 minutes ago, Jude said:

Ariana is a super talented girl and is very much involved in creating her music but atrl isn't ready for that conversation. :michael:

They have to downplay her, vocal talent is innate, it's pure luck, something that you either have or you don't, they'd rather say Ariana is a lucky woman than admitting she's also a skilled and hard-working one (on her talents never in the business). They can't deny what's clear to every hearing person, so they have to pick on something else.

Demi already said it and she's never wrong :clap3: 

This is so lovely to see. Ari is immensely talented. Haters can seethe.

1 hour ago, ariananext said:

They have to downplay her, vocal talent is innate, it's pure luck, something that you either have or you don't, they'd rather say Ariana is a lucky woman than admitting she's also a skilled and hard-working one (on her talents never in the business). They can't deny what's clear to every hearing person, so they have to pick on something else.

Good thing we have certified prominent talented people who are witnesses of Ariana's hard work and dedication towards music. :clap3:

moonlitdick
On 5/2/2022 at 6:18 AM, wantedyoutogrow said:

a "my mj" type post is coming in due time, trust me

OT: her work husband has always been so supportive :clap3:

“my starboy ?” :lakitu:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.