The Weeknd praises Ariana's vocal production skills in the studio

Communion

We need another collab. :gaycat3:

TALENTED legend. we need that collab album full of SYTRs and OTTs.

gng-slow.thumb.gif.bb965772a88110830d051

we love to see it :jonny6: next collab when?

I'm glad this is getting talked about because people really downplay her talent 

Her and Abel could be the next Bey-Z level couple tbh, why'd she marry that real estate agent! But get your happiness queen, Abel seems to be always way too sad these days!

I would give almost anything for a full collab album

he's always so supportive of her, it's so sweet :heart:

we need the collab album :jonny2:

moonlitdick

People downplay her artistry too much, I’m glad her talent is recognised by those that are actually important in music ?

She’s the industry 

the moment

legend spot secured

TABS

:jonny6:

She was born to sing and produce vocals.

we need a joint EP :heart:

Her talent comes out on top always.

But it's real interesting how so many people ACTUALLY in the industry know she's extremely talented and does indeed have a hand in her music, but childish stans that are nowhere near the industry always tries to say the opposite :skull: It's comical. 

moonlitdick
13 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Her talent comes out on top always.

But it's real interesting how so many people ACTUALLY in the industry know she's extremely talented and does indeed have a hand in her music, but childish stans that are nowhere near the industry always tries to say the opposite :skull: It's comical. 

! It’s just laughable man, they think they know everything about the ins & outs of the creating process when really they couldn’t be more clueless :rofl:

Mariah, Beyonce, and Ariana don't get enough credit as producers.

No one is layering vocals like them. They have exceptional ears. 

3 hours ago, Communion said:

We need another collab. :gaycat3:

The video :jonnycat: Ive been in the studio doing harmonisation for my own vocals and it's SUPER HARD. SHE IS A MUSICAL GENIUS URGH :jonny6:

Legends supporting legends. Would love a collab EP from Abel & Ari :clap3:

3 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

Her and Abel could be the next Bey-Z level couple tbh, why'd she marry that real estate agent! But get your happiness queen, Abel seems to be always way too sad these days!

a "my mj" type post is coming in due time, trust me

OT: her work husband has always been so supportive :clap3:

It actually bums me out that Ariana doesn’t get production credits on her songs. Music has become so binary these days where you get writing credits if you put a word on paper but if you want a production credit you better be behind the boards. 

7 hours ago, Blue Monday said:

I'm glad this is getting talked about because people really downplay her talent 

i knew it was legit ever since Dangerous Woman where she played the vocoder live. I’d love to see what else she can do.

I've watched her positions recording studio video so many times. she's truly hands on with her music :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.