Liam Payne: “take Elon Musk’s advice on psychiatric treatment”

More Than A Melody

Grumpy Cat
12 minutes ago, Goaty said:

Until the DEA removes its status as a Schedule I Drug, psilocybin will never see widespread clinical use. 

My gripe is with the holistic, plant-based, supplement-pushing, snake-oil bullshit that always presents itself as some counterculture truth that doctors, "big pharma," etc. don't want you to know about, when in reality most of it is junk and there's no proof that any of it works. Shrooms do not fall into this category.

I myself am for both traditional medical treatments AND  modification of diets, lifestyles and supplementation. But there's a line of not crossing into GOOP level kind of bs.

I'd never tell anyone- hey go buy some crystals and cleanse your aura, yes that will heal your chronic fatigue. I'd do everything i could do in a hospital and then if it's just some ridiculous vitamin deficiency- modify the persons diet and give them supplements.

But again, not some gummy vitamin bs but prescribed ones. Those are higher in concentrations and better absorption wise. Also, why should one spend their money on gummy bs when one can get something prescribed

Basically what u want to is- taking the best and safest and most accurate from both fields and blend them.

Edited by Grumpy Cat

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Goaty

• More Than A Melody

• Trent W

• Grumpy Cat

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

One has to wonder if the slow legislative progress is down to plain old bureaucracy and red tape or if certain interests are $lamming the break$ behind the $cene$ as be$t they can.

I would bet money that it's probably a combination of both :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Goaty said:

I would bet money that it's probably a combination of both :rip: 

Sadly, which is why they need to be at least decriminalised for recreational use like they were only 15 odd years ago here in the UK. 

Like most people who have had a shroom trip, I feel compelled to advocate for them to anyone who will listen. :dies:

3 hours ago, Grumpy Cat said:

100% correct. Also if you have had previous episodes of psychotic episodes (you dont have to have shizo to have psychosis or psychotic attacks!)

Even if you have BPD you might experience psychosis as depersonalization and derelization- in those cases and similar - DO NOT F-CK WITH these things

New drug we use in here has ketamine in it but it's only administered in hospital because some patients tend to hallucinate but not in a good way, they become violent and have to be restrained in some cases. Also, blood pressure has to be monitored because it goes up and down alot etc

Just dont do these things without your doctor. Don't Joe Rogan yourself into thinking its safe without any supervision.

BPD, as in Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder? 

Actually Liam's tweet is smarter than Elon's since he talks about mental health medicine and not about just using these drugs like Elon's 

These treatments are done with a professional that guides you throught the process and don't have the same effects if you use them as recreational drugs 

But all of these need to have huge studies over time. 

Otherwise we'll end up again with a situation like people being addicted to pot because they were told that it was healthy plant based alternative when now it has been proven that using it everyday causes huge depression and anxiety 

19 hours ago, Seiko Oomori said:

for once he's right :clap3: taking a small dose of shrooms in the morning when i wake up has helped my depression SO much, and a lot of my friends have had great luck with k treatments

Have you ever taken a 'large' dose (by which I mean enough to fully feel like you're tripping) of psilocybin? Interestingly research has found that the long-term effects of one 'high' dose are more significant than the effects of 'low' or microdosing. Curious to find what your experiences have been?

Grumpy Cat
10 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

BPD, as in Bipolar Disorder or Borderline Personality Disorder? 

Bordeline but psychosis can be seen in Bipolar too (bipolar 1 - some people can become psychotic during the mania)

yes actually ketamine has helped a lot with my depression :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.