New Xtina mariachi song is coming!

D.M.F

3 hours ago, Tropez said:

Exactly. It’s no longer just for Mexicans. It’s for the world now, if people wanted to make music and money off of genres from Mexico and they’re not Mexican it’s not offensive. 

Rocío Durcal y Natalia Jimenez son españolas y tienen talento, Xtina es una gringa pretenciosa :clap3:

8 hours ago, bliaz said:

Well, I'm Mexican too, and I appreciate foreign artists who enhance our culture abroad. She sounds good when she puts her mind to it, like in the duet with Alejandro Fernández, which was a hit in Mexico. The problem here is that you are bitter and you show it in all your comments. Pathetic. 
Friends, don't think that all Mexicans are like this person.

EXACTLY... also... cultural appropriation is not the same as cultural appreciation or cultural assimilation.. but some people are just haters

7 hours ago, brazil said:

I follow fellow Britney stans, like @D.M.F, threads :fan:

funny cause i don't think he's even an undercover Britney stan. he hates both Xtina and Britney, most likely a Hive member :fan:

5 hours ago, gatito said:

Rocío Durcal y Natalia Jimenez son españolas y tienen talento, Xtina es una gringa pretenciosa :clap3:

¡Callate la boca! Latinoamérica AMA a Christina y nos encanta que cante en nuestro idioma. Lavate la boca bien con jabón antes de hablar de Christina Aguilera.

Las pel*tudeces que uno tiene que escuchar en este foro...

i question why she insists on recording in spanish when her grasp on the language is just so bad.....

8 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

funny cause i don't think he's even an undercover Britney stan. he hates both Xtina and Britney, most likely a Hive member :fan:

That would make a lot of sense tbh :fan:

9 hours ago, gatito said:

well i’m mexican and this gringa sounds like nails on a chalkboard :coffee2: my culture is not a trend

You don’t speak for all Mexicans. I’m Mexican and appreciate it

59 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

¡Callate la boca! Latinoamérica AMA a Christina y nos encanta que cante en nuestro idioma. Lavate la boca bien con jabón antes de hablar de Christina Aguilera.

Las pel*tudeces que uno tiene que escuchar en este foro...

No, we don’t.

48 minutes ago, BPD said:

You don’t speak for all Mexicans. I’m Mexican and appreciate it

And I’m also mexican and I don’t appreciate it.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

7 minutes ago, Rei said:

No, we don’t.

We do love her and I’m Mexican and DO appreciate it. :coffee2:

I am glad to read the comments of my compatriots and Latin friends shutting the mouth of that bitter and resentful gatito.

1 hour ago, Rei said:

No, we don’t.

500 million views on the hit song Hoy Tengo Ganas De Ti; and almost 400 of Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti >>>> Your opinion. No one is asking for your permission. Latinos love her (if she does things right, not like the rubbish she put out in Spanish recently). Just say you are a hater. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

wear this or dont even botha

:alexz2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.