Top Posters In This Topic

• Trent W

• Totami Legend

• LikeaRebel

• Protocol

Top Posters In This Topic

New Mother Teresa confirmed. :party:

Brad Pitt can choke :coffee2:

She is really beautiful, wow. The way she glows since cutting that man out of her life.

A real activist.

All those twitter woke fakes should learn about action and not empty words.

She’s so respectable and humanitarian.

And the other girls? Posting selfies, cashgrabs and starring trash non/charity Apple+ shows

download.jpg

Definition of a legend and icon, when will others 

6 hours ago, Trent W said:

A real activist.

All those twitter woke fakes should learn about action and not empty words.

She’s so respectable and humanitarian.

Well those activists aren't privileged celebrities who can travel everywhere in their private planes with private security teams, this is a very tone deaf comment :skull:

Amd i'm not sure what's the real "action" she's gonna be doing there besides a photo op?

13 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Well those activists aren't privileged celebrities who can travel everywhere in their private planes with private security teams, this is a very tone deaf comment :skull:

Amd i'm not sure what's the real "action" she's gonna be doing there besides a photo op?

tOne dEaf is commonly inserted by those idiots I’m talking about, literal empty words that don’t change anything, just whining and bringing nothing to the table. Using social issues as a costume of vanity to make themselves look better.

Angelina has a humanitarian historial and has actually helped a lot of people through her journey.

Use Google I’m not going to paste receipts for you

Edited by Trent W

God bless Saintgelina

8 minutes ago, Trent W said:

tOne dEaf is commonly inserted by those idiots I’m talking about, literal empty words that don’t change anything, just whining and bringing nothing to the table. Using social issues as a costume of vanity to make themselves look better.

I think you need to update that low resolution 2012 Calvin Harris avatar, take some fibre supplements, light a few candles, and chill.

4 minutes ago, Protocol said:

I think you need to update that low resolution 2012 Calvin Harris avatar, take some fibre supplements, light a few candles, and chill.

You should re-direct your energy to the other member I replied to, I’m not the one coming for the humanitarian.

And my lq avi has been around since I joined and crossed several generations here, is like a relic

Edited by Trent W

10 hours ago, brazil said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBx84soCAPYNjWHF1UhTw

But when will Angelina tho?

The way the monsters got mad when we called this performative, meanwhile we have people like Angelina doing this :toofunny2:

OT: Welcome to Ukraine Angelina, I'm suddenly on your side over Jennifer Aniston)

3 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

always coming to say some **** about Angelina Jolie and Gaga. Stop being ******* sexist for once. I am so disgusted by your hatred for women. A significant CHUNK of Jolie's paychecks go to various charities. Its been like this since 2001.

6 hours ago, Protocol said:

The girl unbothered looking at her phone :toofunny3:

Girl, Uninterrupted.

33 minutes ago, LikeaRebel said:

Girl, Uninterrupted.

:skull:

She is just the best!

Looking beautiful too, Be safe Queen :heart2:

Evelyn Salt all of dem war starting *******.

giphy-downsized-medium.gif

2 hours ago, LikeaRebel said:

Girl, Uninterrupted.

:rip:

A SAINT!!!!!!!!!

Me talking about my Ava/Mariah mixed up avi tumblr_inline_r4mw1zzjuj1qktomp_500.gif

14 hours ago, Trent W said:

my lq avi has been around since I joined and crossed several generations here, is like a relic

This legend :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.