Ava Max on New Album: It's basically heartbreak on the dance floor."

Treason

This description sounds very familiar and cliche. Like we have all heard it before.

That description sounds corny and tired as heck but I think I'm gonna find some bops in there.

I mean, its not exactly a novel concept, but when it works (see Dancing on My Own) it WORKS, lets see what miss Ava gives

Wow, such a crazy concept!!! Slay! 

Spoiler

Can't wait for the bops tho

Her Rhythm Is A Dancer is coming :jonnycat:

Y'all can hate all you want but I kinda love that she's giving us these fun bops considering how [unnecessarily] serious a lot of pop artists take themselves nowadays 

Y9iW.gif

23 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

This description sounds very familiar and cliche. Like we have all heard it before.

I’ve heard this line for SO many songs/albums.

she's always giving us something that we already heard a million times before but at least it's still always BOPPIN

Y9iW.gif

12 minutes ago, raven said:

Y'all can hate all you want but I kinda love that she's giving us these fun bops considering how [unnecessarily] serious a lot of pop artists take themselves nowadays 

Y9iW.gif

But that's what we want tho, just give us bops and stop with the try hard wording. Ain't no one gonna cry over a basic dance pop song :rip:

All this Robyn hate over topping multiple critics polls, and who, by the way, didn't create this template nor ever claimed to :rip: 

Stay bitter, or maybe spend that energy on something productive :skull: Better yet become a professional critic yourself :coffee2: 

:jonnycat:

Heartbreak On The Dance floor.. 

Now that's an album title :jonnycat:

YASSSSSSSSSS :jonny5:The new MPG has arrived

this first song was terrible. and if shes gonna have a more sexy look now without her haircut and everything then she needs more c*nty bops like rumors and belladona. enough of this tired sound thats all over spotify rising pop playlists 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.