Madonna performs tonight at Maluma’s Medellin Concert

Sergi91

She's old and her posture is starting to deteriorate too. Stop acting shocked or saying she is drugged yall :skull: This is normal...she's in her mid 60s now and has had a hard life and has done some pretty intense surgeries recently that may make her even more stiff. At this point there's only downhill and it sort of just is a part of getting old and being a performer. Very VERY few artists in their 60s can really put on a popshow and not look weird. It's just what it is.

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• Sergi91

• tiagol88

• Chris

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Lover said:

omg yasssssssssss i'm converted please show me the way to the cher base where i can worship ha every day til i die.

43 minutes ago, ArtForFreedom said:

She plays it safe as shes a nostalgia act

The same lame things Madonna haters say all the time about her. :toofunny3: Do better. 

I'm not sure what some of y'all expect of her at this point dance wise. Cher has NEVER done any kind of hard choreography. LOL

This is fashion and hair is how she wants to present herself to the world at this stage in life despite how terrible it is. 

This was painful to watch.

24 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I'm not sure what some of y'all expect of her at this point dance wise. Cher has NEVER done any kind of hard choreography. LOL

This is fashion and hair is how she wants to present herself to the world at this stage in life despite how terrible it is. 

Tina was dancing in high heels in her 70s. Stop. Madonna can’t even be bothered to hit the stage on time. 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

Madonna rocked the Medellín choreography!! The butterfly is iconic!  If she stopped after Medellín I think the reactions would be a lot different cause that Music performance was ehhh…. Horrendous

:clown:

Are we sure Madonna wasn’t replaced with someone else 15 years ago?

B52-B2436-768-C-445-A-8372-3-D2864-B8502

Just now, Horizon Flame said:

how are you still not banned from commenting on madonna topics is beyond me. 

6 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Tina was dancing in high heels in her 70s. Stop. Madonna can’t even be bothered to hit the stage on time. 

They are different types of dancers and Madonna just had surgery on her knee/hip or something no?

1 minute ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

They are different types of dancers and Madonna just had surgery on her knee/hip or something no?

No. That was two years ago. 

30 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

No. That was two years ago. 

Tina Turner never did intense choreo and cardio / training for decades in a row. Madonna has been a professional dancer since the 70's :rip:

Take a seat, lmao.

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

Tina Turner never did intense choreo and cardio / training for decades in a row. Madonna has been a professional dancer since the 70's :rip:

Take a seat, lmao.

Madonna was not a professional dancer. She bombed out. Sit down. 

31 minutes ago, Horizon Flame said:

Madonna was not a professional dancer. She bombed out. Sit down. 

She literally was and has always been. How you're still not banned forever is beyond me. The obsession is just unreal at this point

she could show up and act like a legend sitting in a throne or something and let Maluma do the rest, without all that choreo she tried to do.

I think if her hair was better, had a better outfit, REHEARSED more, and just completely lipped Music it would have been a LOT better.

4 hours ago, ExHuman said:

she could show up and act like a legend sitting in a throne or something and let Maluma do the rest, without all that choreo she tried to do.

she kinda did :mmm:

Maluma and Madonna perform in Medellin,

searching for media headlines dragging ha but there's NOTHING

looks like the feaux outragé is only happening on atrl.

5GSt.gif

39 minutes ago, Lover said:

looks like the feaux outragé is only happening on atrl.

Nnnn what's new. It was a guest spot at another artist's concert. She did fine, my biggest problem is her outfit but well. 
The performance drew me back to classic that is Medellin so for that alone it was a success :giraffe:

10 hours ago, Gaia said:

Her face is… would look better without the Botox honestly

It would be great if she could do a Lindsay Lohan and find a plastic surgeon who can bring her face back to COADF days. 

AHHHHHHHHH :ahh: :ahh:

Poor maluma getting assaulted on stage :deadbanana2:

33 minutes ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

AHHHHHHHHH :ahh: :ahh:

Poor maluma getting assaulted on stage :deadbanana2:

maybe he wasn't aware...

x7f32d4y.png

but to be sure you betta call the CPS.

This was uncomfortable to watch. I hope the people around her get her some help. 

10 hours ago, Horizon Flame said:

I miss the British Lady on the left that made good music. :( 

1 hour ago, insomniac said:

It would be great if she could do a Lindsay Lohan and find a plastic surgeon who can bring her face back to COADF days. 

This is what I don't get. Madonna can afford the best of the best. Why does her work look so unnatural? That massive fake butt, the puffy face. I am not against cosmetic procedures at all and it's her body but at least make it look good, you know?

Edited by Jay07

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.