Madison Cawthorn outed as LGBT

DONTYELLATME

Just now, Buddy said:

Madison recently revealed that certain members in Congress invited him to orgies with cocaine. They were hugely offended & tried to get him to revoke his statement but he didn't and now conveniently videos intending to smear him as gay have been emerging. 

:lakitu:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Buddy

• Witch Privilege

• justjess

• Sugar-Rush

2 hours ago, Billionaire said:

All this stuff coming out about him, GOP really want him GONE  :deadbanana4:

Right :skull: This almost confirms the drug sex parties, I’ve never seen a drip like happen against a republican like this ever before (except trump maybe) 

2 hours ago, Sugar-Rush said:

It's a joke. Not to be rude, but can he even have sex? I thought he was paralyzed or something? 

I dated a guy who uses a chair a while ago. (Injury in adulthood similar to Madison) 

It really depends on the person, and in his case the location of the injury. Some can become erect and even achieve orgasm, but any anal I think would be a no go for various reasons.

9 minutes ago, Buddy said:

Hasan is the most savvy political commentator in the game. He needs to tell Madison that he needs to be more socially liberal, while sticking to select conservative values. That will play well for both of them. Imagine Madison coming out of this supporting LGBTQ+ rights, but still being pro gun, anti drugs, etc.

This is such a weird coordinated attack tbh. 

Are Republicans really that out of touch thinking this is somehow scandalous? And progressives amplifying homophobic campaigns that are basically nothing? And the gays stanning because he's hot? 

It's just such a weird situation. Watch him use this to increase his platform as some kind of anti-establishment / Trump-lite, though. 

He's a Nazi/Trump sympathizer, so anything that can be used to smear him -- especially if it's true --- I'm totally on board with. :duca:

Never heard him talk before but he gets my gaydar going in that video giving me shawn teas.

so does the guy who grabbed him but that guy could be str8 

Edited by dirrtydiana

3 hours ago, Billionaire said:

All this stuff coming out about him, GOP really want him GONE  :deadbanana4:

well hello lets celebrate that 

Hasan and Madison on a pronhub video oh wow :jonny5: giving me midget/giant teas :WAP:

3 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

tmi833odpwr81.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=69b254aae1d590bf3e5d4caf7a69737454f6b722

can he feel his ***hole? :gaycatina1:

but tbh this is very much how straight guys interact lol 

17 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Hasan and Madison on a pronhub video oh wow :jonny5: giving me midget/giant teas :WAP:

:WAP: wait this would slay :WAP:

he's obviously straight...even the venmo **** screams straight to me.

straight people literally have no idea how they act but this is how they act :deadbanana2::bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Jay L said:

That video and the messages give very much straight bro vibes tbh :skull:

!

Gay republicans promoing him.

5 hours ago, Jay L said:

That video and the messages give very much straight bro vibes tbh :skull:

yeah I'm not getting f*g from any of this lol

• ATRL Moderator

Not this video appearing my various ~str8 bros gone wild~ groups. Queer people can obviously tell this behavior is only superficially gay :lmao:

4 hours ago, Alongoria13 said:

How can a disabled person have a quickie

Very slowly 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.