OldTRL popgirl single threads that you wished were saved?

MingYouToo

I wish the I Knew You Were Trouble single thread was saved bc the way the pop stans were MAD and LIVID that Taylor Swift just released an uptempo on par with the rest of the popgirls, I vividly remember these ICONIC gifs when the Kworb numbers kept going up :jonny5:

discussion] Dust cloud from Sahara Desert is nearing US Gulf Coast - The  Lounge - ATRLBordalo ii GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Jogging in Florida (when it's 98 degrees outside) - GIF on Imgur

High By The Beach to debut top 10 

Perfect Illusion (ma ma pa pa pa) 

Chained to the Rhythm - Kworb: 99k

ME!

I wish I could go through the Just Dance thread :eli:

3 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

I wish I could go through the Just Dance thread :eli:

It was actually pretty short iirc, it got closed I think and everyone was flocking to the PF thread

The Perfect Illusion thread was hilarious especially the reactions when people heard it for the first time after expecting a disco song :rip: 

1 hour ago, MingYouToo said:

It was actually pretty short iirc, it got closed I think and everyone was flocking to the PF thread

Would also love to look at Problem's thread :WAP:

The official thread of Lady Gaga announcing her Vegas residency. The amount of meltdowns in it… :bibliahh: That was a moment

1 hour ago, ☆lex said:

Perfect Illusion (ma ma pa pa pa) 

mariah-carey.gif

Kworb CTTR thread 

Shakira to be killed in Saudi Arabia

I found my highschool bully on Gindr

Tidal QUEEN code thread 

Considering it was the biggest thread here, I think the Gaga Base deserve to be saved. 

2 hours ago, MingYouToo said:

I wish the I Knew You Were Trouble single thread was saved bc the way the pop stans were MAD and LIVID that Taylor Swift just released an uptempo on par with the rest of the popgirls, I vividly remember these ICONIC gifs when the Kworb numbers kept going up :jonny5:

discussion] Dust cloud from Sahara Desert is nearing US Gulf Coast - The  Lounge - ATRLBordalo ii GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

Jogging in Florida (when it's 98 degrees outside) - GIF on Imgur

Omg, I wish I would’ve read it :jonny:

OG The Fame thread

OG BTW was filled with meltdowns, I just know it

OG Born To Die thread

1 hour ago, PopA911 said:

Would also love to look at Problem's thread :WAP:

the rising numbers were INSANE, she was blocking Happy with a 0.800 lead :jonny5: the gif being used was the one where it was Taylor's Love Story behind the scenes shoot but halfway through it becomes her driving under the sea in a Hummer :deadbanana4:

46 minutes ago, DiamondHoe said:

Kworb CTTR thread 

Shakira to be killed in Saudi Arabia

I found my highschool bully on Gindr

Tidal QUEEN code thread 

the Taylor stans USED the code to buy so many Speak Now albums omg :deadbanana4: I vividly remember it was the Taylor stans that caught the glitch too! Because one of them tries to listen to SN and ended up buying it iirc

the CTTR thread, I WAS THERE when Spotify revealed their year long collaboration with KP and all the girls (incl me) were legit scared for how big the next Katy era was going to be. All of us were going 'theres no way she'd flop' and the discoball teasers came and a few of the Kats went around their countries looking for the damn ball and were hyping all of us to hell and back :jonny5: then she unveiled the blonde look for her Spotify page and we all gagged!

Then the Trisha Paytas crying and that anime girl getting hit and the Kworb predictions going down day after day arrived....

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

OG The Fame thread

OG BTW was filled with meltdowns, I just know it

OG Born To Die thread

the album art reveal was so funny bc the first pics were of ones in a subway :deadbanana4: it was where that one Monster who was a cripple got told 'I HOPE U FALL OFF A FLIGHT OF STAIRS' :toofunny3: (or was it ARTPOP?)

ME!

The meltdown because it was so tragic which later get c0ckblocked on BBH100. A nightmare :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The official thread of Lady Gaga announcing her Vegas residency. The amount of meltdowns in it… :bibliahh: That was a moment

All you do is troll smh. The thread’s about singles! Music releases!

-

I wish the Make Me flopping on iTunes thread I made was still here. I made it Britney vs Katy and of course Katy won the battle.

MadonnasBoyfriend

None. Who goes back and reads old posts? Move forward 

the Solar Power album thread

it's not that old but it was so funny

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.