We don't talk enough about Impacto ft Fergie

Alongoria13

:jonnycat: I lowkey was mostly into rock music as a teenager but this banger literally made me a Fergie stan :rip: Plus that Nelly Furtado diss....my first popstar feud :weeps:

Fergie SNAPPED! Also, she looks so pretty in that Tokyo scene, is it the straight hair? haha

1 minute ago, L0verb0y said:

Fergie SNAPPED! Also, she looks so pretty in that Tokyo scene, is it the straight hair? haha

Omg I'm actually obsessed with that look and she's the main instigator behind me wanting to straighten my curly hair :deadbanana2:

This was the first fergie song i've ever heard, the song alone is good but Fergie fits so well in it. I wish they would've had put more of her vocals in the chorus or more adlibs.

And the whole song and video is literally how i remember the 2000s reggaeton scene.

Deserves Despacitos success, i fear. 

Spoiler

It's funny how when i was a kid i was thaught that those girls dancing reggaeton had a shameful job and it was like one of the lowest things ever. Looking back it's kind of iconic, they're just getting their coins and looking good while dancing. 

Edited by viego

I remember being in the car with my dad when it came on the radio and i was like "Is that Fergie with Daddy Yankee?" and he was like "Nah" and then when we got hime i googled it. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.