Dead By Daylight | Tome 19: SPLENDOR | All Things Wicked DLC

Dolce Vita

Played a little, didn't have any fun matches.

Trash killers doing the same ****.

Might be better over the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• noonbob

• Gavin.

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

maybe it's bc im used to shitty switch graphics but why does dbd mobile kinda eat mama…

spacer.png

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

On May 14th, tune in to our Year 8 Anniversary for some major announcements, including a first look at our brand-new Chapter, major gameplay reveals, and much more!

perched for this years anniversary event 

spacer.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dolce Vita said:

perched for this years anniversary event 

spacer.png

Can't wait to see what it brings!

spacer.png

• Like 1

On 3/22/2024 at 2:26 PM, noonbob said:

Played a little, didn't have any fun matches.

Trash killers doing the same ****.

Might be better over the weekend.

The game is absolutely favoring Killers right now. I've had to take a break from playing Survivor; it's just frustrating. In between Aura-reading abilities, every other Perk causing Survivors to be Exposed and the various amount of disadvantages Survivors have, Killers have it so easy.

I probably won't play again until the anniversary event; I'm just over it, unless I just spend the whole time playing as Killer.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Queen of gaming, is coming to DBD, get ready *******!

PS, I NEED A ******* CLASSIC OUTFIT!

Spoiler

attachment.php?attachmentid=6573

attachment.php?attachmentid=6574

obsessed with playing as The Dredge, i've been constantly getting 4 kills every time. I play on a Nintendo Switch lite which is not easy so :clap3:

Spoiler

do you guys think he's lowkey OP? :allears:

On 6/27/2024 at 12:22 PM, ThousandMiles said:

obsessed with playing as The Dredge, i've been constantly getting 4 kills every time. I play on a Nintendo Switch lite which is not easy so :clap3:

Hide contents

Yes, cos you can't do **** as a survivor when the screen is black for 60 seconds :biblio:

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

i got over 1500 hours that i made in 2 years, but during/after the anniversary event my will to play was completely dropped. there was another setting for normal lobbies but each time I matched with either 10 hours or 50 hours. they lasted for 3 seconds on chase, constantly blowing up the gens, and I got sooo frustrated, I stopped playing... I'm looking forward to 2v8 (I know it'll be a shitshow), I wanna get Lara so bad, she seems so cool. and also I LOOVEE Yui so, I gotta go back and grind for those Yui outfits. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/27/2024 at 6:22 AM, ThousandMiles said:

Reveal hidden contents

Oooh, I play on Switch and have yet to download Dredge. You think they're worth it?

2v8

oh brother the Myers & Ghostfaces tag teams we're gonna get

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Cheers said:

2v8

oh brother the Myers & Ghostfaces tag teams we're gonna get

I read somewhere that not all killers and survivors will be available for this, not sure if it's correct though. 

17 hours ago, Vorhees said:

Oooh, I play on Switch and have yet to download Dredge. You think they're worth it?

100%, killer can be so frustrating on Switch but I am still getting 4 kills with Dredge almost every time:clap3:

5 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I read somewhere that not all killers and survivors will be available for this, not sure if it's correct though. 

it has to be correct, I can see a lot of killers being basically  impossible to work alongside each other. The IP killers are too complex. They will probably start with a few non-IP and hopefully work their way up in the future.

3 hours ago, ThousandMiles said:

100%, killer can be so frustrating on Switch but I am still getting 4 kills with Dredge almost every time:clap3:

Good to know. Playing killer on Switch is a challenge in itself, sometimes it's impossible to loop and get downs depending on the map and killer you play. :gaycat6:

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.