• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

The Singularity is a bit of a slay. :jonnycat:

• 4 weeks later...

The new killer is v annoying to go against but I don’t think it’s overpowered or anything so that’s good

——

Ive been a flash bang girl lately and let me tell you…we Stan continuously blinding killers :jonny5:

Is anyone playing the anniversary event? It’s so fun love blocking the window from killers :WAP:

2 hours ago, Angelgrande said:

Is anyone playing the anniversary event? It’s so fun love blocking the window from killers :WAP:

inb4 they nerf it because killer are whining

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/22/2023 at 11:28 PM, Angelgrande said:

The way I flop at blocking windows :rip:

Making a pallet is fun but then I always forget it immediately breaks and go down right after anyways :toofunny3: 

——

Load out  right now:

Inner Healing, Detectives Hunch, Bond, and Prove Thyself (gotta get that blood point bonus on PT before they take it off) 

Considering retiring Detectives Hunch but idk what for. It always comes in hand especially when you are searching for a hex 

Inner Healing isn’t my fave but I can’t rely on solo q teammates to heal me so it’s there

Bond will literally never leave. I love it so much 

Prove thyself is my replaceable 4th perk. Idk what I’ll replace it with once they get rid of the blood point bonus on it. 

what are y’all running? 

On 7/12/2023 at 6:10 AM, Gavin. said:

The way I flop at blocking windows :rip:

Making a pallet is fun but then I always forget it immediately breaks and go down right after anyways :toofunny3: 

——

Load out  right now:

Inner Healing, Detectives Hunch, Bond, and Prove Thyself (gotta get that blood point bonus on PT before they take it off) 

Considering retiring Detectives Hunch but idk what for. It always comes in hand especially when you are searching for a hex 

Inner Healing isn’t my fave but I can’t rely on solo q teammates to heal me so it’s there

Bond will literally never leave. I love it so much 

Prove thyself is my replaceable 4th perk. Idk what I’ll replace it with once they get rid of the blood point bonus on it. 

what are y’all running? 

Lithe, Bond, Deja Vu & Windows (I'm still learning the maps) :-*

I started using bond after the changes to CoH and now I can't imagine not using it :jonny5:

7 hours ago, Stardom said:

Lithe, Bond, Deja Vu & Windows (I'm still learning the maps) :-*

I started using bond after the changes to CoH and now I can't imagine not using it :jonny5:

Ugh Bond is just that girl. The knowledge it provides :jonny5:

which is kinda why I like Detectives Hunch. With both you know the whole map 

I’ve been wanting to try Deja Vu since the rework. Is it worth it? 

Who do you main? I’m a feng main and pig as killer (dr is creeping up fast tho) 

Edited by Gavin.

I don't play much anymore but my main survivor build is

Balanced Landing (since the very beginning)

Borrowed Time (sometimes change for Babysitter, COH or We'll Make It)

Off The Record (after the nerf to DS)

Deliverance (after the nerf to Spine Chill)

And my main survivors are Claire and Rebecca as a Resident Evil stan, and Mikaela from the originals.

I also used to play a lot of Hag and Pig back in the day, but I got bored of destroying survivors (especially on Hag). 

Edited by halcyonday

14 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Ugh Bond is just that girl. The knowledge it provides :jonny5:

which is kinda why I like Detectives Hunch. With both you know the whole map 

I’ve been wanting to try Deja Vu since the rework. Is it worth it? 

Who do you main? I’m a feng main and pig as killer (dr is creeping up fast tho) 

nnn I think it depends if three genning is a problem for you in your games. I've been traumatized by it so now it's always in my loadout :deadbanana4: I kinda wish the bonus repair speed was slightly higher though x

I started off maining Kate bc I thought she had cute skins, but I've been playing Yun-Jin more lately :-* for killer idk because I don't play it, but if I did I'd probably play Pig or Onryo fff

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, noonbob said:

I KNOW!!! I sCREAMMMMMED!!

:jonny5:

@killer_rose how you feelin?

OH MY ******* GOD I AM HYPERVENTILATING SCREAMING

On 8/1/2023 at 10:08 AM, V$. said:

:WAP:

Oh, they better do justice to Alien. This has the potential to be an incredible moment for the game! :dancehall:

• 3 weeks later...

Alien-DBD-1.jpg

Anyone playing?

And, do I just suck, or is playing as a Survivor a lot more harder than playing as a Killer?

1 hour ago, DamianSolo said:

Alien-DBD-1.jpg

Anyone playing?

And, do I just suck, or is playing as a Survivor a lot more harder than playing as a Killer?

Me as survivor: the literal worst teammates

Me as Killer: only prestige 100 swfs

Theres no winning so just try to have as much fun as you can whether you escape or not 

The alien map is so cool! And Really loving playing against alien

22 hours ago, Gavin. said:

Me as survivor: the literal worst teammates

Me as Killer: only prestige 100 swfs

Theres no winning so just try to have as much fun as you can whether you escape or not 

The alien map is so cool! And Really loving playing against alien

I think that's what really makes playing as Survivor difficult, teammates without a brain. And that's, especially, since we can see when they're actually doing something. And so many of them just linger around the map, not doing anything at all. There were so many matches I've had in the past couple of days, where we should have escaped because the Killer actually wasn't that great—but they weren't working on Generators. I hit Red Ranks with Killer every month, but I hardly even get to Silver as a Survivor.

I'm having a blast playing as The Xenomorph. It's really fun to play as, I don't even miss The Demogorgon anymore. I only played on the new map one time last night, but I really love it!

• 1 month later...

I’ve been playing rn and Alien I love to play as but I don’t win often. It sucks. 
I’ve been playing Doctor and jesus he’s kind of OP. 

On 10/18/2023 at 1:00 AM, stevenisFADING said:

I’ve been playing rn and Alien I love to play as but I don’t win often. It sucks. 
I’ve been playing Doctor and jesus he’s kind of OP. 

The Doctor is great for newer players, since he can easily reveal the locations of Survivors and prevent them from vaulting. The best counter to him, though, is to rush Generators. That should be the main goal anyway, but emphasis should be placed on not dilly-dallying around with him—especially if it's a player that's using Perks that affect Generators.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2023 at 9:16 PM, DamianSolo said:

The Doctor is great for newer players, since he can easily reveal the locations of Survivors and prevent them from vaulting. The best counter to him, though, is to rush Generators. That should be the main goal anyway, but emphasis should be placed on not dilly-dallying around with him—especially if it's a player that's using Perks that affect Generators.

I've been using Overcharge, Ultimate Weapon, Unrelenting (cause I'm not that good with getting a first hit LOL), and Coulrophobia.

I took off Coulrophobia for a bit but I'm not sure I like doctor without it too much.

On 10/22/2023 at 9:04 AM, noonbob said:

Anyway else having fun with Haunted By Daylight?

:jonny5:

I'm having fun with the event so far.

I purchased the premium track or whatever only cause I really like the Feng fit that you get in the beginning but I'm going to make the most of the purchase by trying to finish it all.

2 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I'm having fun with the event so far.

I purchased the premium track or whatever only cause I really like the Feng fit that you get in the beginning but I'm going to make the most of the purchase by trying to finish it all.

I don't care for this premium track, but what I love about PT is you can make back all the Iri Shards you spend on it, if you complete it, which is very much doable.

So then you can spend those shards on legacy outfits or whatever :-*

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.