Dead By Daylight | Tome 19: SPLENDOR | All Things Wicked DLC

Dolce Vita

On 6/30/2022 at 12:08 PM, V$. said:

:skull:

OMG!!

On 6/30/2022 at 2:00 PM, PowerGarlic said:

The devs really don’t give a **** and they are on killer side fr :skull: The way killers always get free window hits and they don’t fix that :skull: The way I miss the old skill check hex ruin recently because after all these new killer perks combinations have been an abomination :weeps: They really buff everything for killers huh  :weeps:

I agree.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

4 minutes ago, V$. said:

:jonny4:

AHHH OMG :jonny5: let me update the thread title!

0.5 second Endurance status for Dead Hard? :bibliahh: My Switch can't even keep up with the frame rate. Let alone handling something that is faster than a blink of an eye.

I’m kinda glad they’ve killed Dead Hard off, theeee most annoying perk ever.

Does anyone have a good article or video explaining the new prestige system? I’m so confused by what’s happening with it, and I’ve never prestiged anyone before because I didn’t want all my grinding to be erased just for a new skin.  

Matches today have been brutal :rip:

i think I’ve escaped once out of the 10 plus games I played 

27 minutes ago, Gavin. said:

Matches today have been brutal :rip:

i think I’ve escaped once out of the 10 plus games I played 

Bitch Me Too The Fuck GIFs | Tenor

The Dead Head animation is so weird:bibliahh:

Off The Record effortlessly became my fav perk 

4 minutes ago, arceus said:

I tried to not use it since everyone will be running it but it seems everyone replaced their borrowed time with it so I guess I’ll do the same :toofunny3:

Borrowed Time & Dead Hard have been deleted.

Off The Record, Adrenaline.. RISE! :clap3: 

played killers since the update and got 3k for like 10 matches :rip: stop wasting a slot for dead hard its so useless now.

3 hours ago, arceus said:

Lithe stans let’s make some noise!

Rest in P*ss, Dead Hard.

these attack on titan skins are... something...

Rihanna Ghetto GIF - Rihanna Ghetto This Is The Most Ghetto Shit - Discover  & Share GIFs

20 hours ago, arceus said:

:rip:

I know... I saw someone doing it today and thought "wtf was that? was that dead hard?".

I never used it anyway, so it's not a loss for me.

Had my first Rancor experience today :cries:

a wraith just ******* around walking into us and ignoring us the whole match. Thought they would have noed so cleansed all the totems but them once the last Gen popped I knew I was dead once I saw that exposed notification. They obvi found me since they were probably following me and killed me. They only got points for killing me so idk why they bothered since they did literally nothing else all match 

AoT skins are the ugliest ducking things I’ve ever seen

Since this update, the game is ******* worse!

You DO NOT HAVE A CHANCE as survivor with randoms.

MM is slower than ever and awful.

Pure bullshit!

:hoetenks: I even wonder if I could manage getting Red I before August 13. I keep losing.

The killers are way too OP. And not me getting Nurse 3 times back to back. :rip:

Bruh all my matches this morning :rip: 

Think I’m gonna just switch to killer main until they make survivor side a bit better again 

——

also I literally haven’t seen that Bloodpoint bonus for playing survivor or killer since the first day of the update. They got rid of the WGLF and BBQ perks for nothing :fish2:

Edited by Gavin.

On 7/25/2022 at 4:13 PM, Gavin. said:

Bruh all my matches this morning :rip: 

Think I’m gonna just switch to killer main until they make survivor side a bit better again 

——

also I literally haven’t seen that Bloodpoint bonus for playing survivor or killer since the first day of the update. They got rid of the WGLF and BBQ perks for nothing :fish2:

This is what I've been doing, but the Killer lobby is insane! Just be there WAITING for a match.

This new update is both the best thing and the worst thing to happen to this game :bibliahh:

I play mostly solo-queue and we keep getting absolutely annihilated by killers. Plus, matchmaking is so messed up: this morning I had both a baby, locker-dwelling Dwight, and a really toxic Claudette that pulled off a Cj tech in the same match. It's hilarious in the sense that you never know what you're gonna end up with in each match. One match I went against a really sweaty Nurse, then a face-camping and teabagging Ghostface. Honestly, this game is just a meme at the moment. 

Off The Record is SO good tho! At the moment, I run OTR - Lithe - Kindred - Adrenaline (sometimes Boon: Circle of Healing). Lithe/Sprint Burst was always better than Dead Hard, imo. But they absolutely ruined Decisive Strike RIP :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.