• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

Excited for Chucky!

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but it would be nice if they made multiple versions of the game; like versions where you have to do other things to escape the map not just complete generators, cause while I love this game, it does get a bit repetitive. 

I am SCREAMING at the intro!

Not Thalita and Jeff being raw dogged by Chucky… :bibliahh:

• Haha 3

The Tiffany skin:jonny5:They have to do a Glen skin later down the line too!

Not a Rainbow Six Siege collab tho... I wish they'd just stick to doing horror or comical collabs.

omg the chucky killer :jonny5:let me go buy a console so i can play this game again, it’s been years

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator

It’s hilarious watching Chucky be Head On’d and Blast Mine’d :ahh: 

29 minutes ago, Oxygen said:

It’s hilarious watched Chucky be Head On’d and Blast Mine’d :ahh: 

I haven’t seen that yet! Let me look for clips… 👀

On 11/8/2023 at 2:57 PM, CroNich said:

Excited for Chucky!

Also this may be an unpopular opinion but it would be nice if they made multiple versions of the game; like versions where you have to do other things to escape the map not just complete generators, cause while I love this game, it does get a bit repetitive. 

in a way it does but for me being new it does not. i have matches where we finished all the gens but this sick lame a** loser killer had blood warden so we couldn't escape. we all died to the entity.

I feel like Chucky is going to be one of those, especially, annoying Killers to go against. But he looks like a lot of fun to play as. :lakitu:

I haven’t played in months and I’m playing rn

omg what did they do to my good sis SPINE CHILL!!!

On 11/18/2023 at 11:18 PM, Cheers said:

I haven’t played in months and I’m playing rn

omg what did they do to my good sis SPINE CHILL!!!

They unnecessarily changed so many Perks around. I still hate what they did with Dead Hard. It wasn't as powerful as people made it out to be, but it was insanely useful. Once a Killer knows a player has it, it can easily be baited—whether it provides distance or not.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally! This game deserves more games related to the lore and unfold many things. I just wish OG survivors and killers will be shown as well. Now a fighting game with the killers has to happen. 

All they need to do now is up the dosage of horror a little bit more. I need it to be nighttime at Coldwind Farm again and for a couple of more maps with a spookier aesthetic. I want more Midwich Elementary and less Toba Landing.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

jane's been serving HAG for a while with her ugly cosmetics but the new xmas one kinda ate :WAP:

GBWfsfYWwAEl0mh?format=jpg&name=large

• 3 weeks later...

Alan Wake coming to DBD is making me want to cry. I’ve been saying to my friends that I want him as a survivor since 2017. :WAP:

• Like 2

Me with every other survivor come January 30th. 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Alan Wake is an amazing chapter! Can't understand why people are fuming over it. lol

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, The Man Who said:

spacer.png

So creepy! This looks nothing like DBD, but in a good way! GOSH the monster looks scary af.  

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, CosTaSsSs said:

So creepy! This looks nothing like DBD, but in a good way! GOSH the monster looks scary af.  

I never expected them to go the found-footage route but I am so excited as that teaser gave me chills! I hope they’re terrifying to play against.

The PTB is on Tuesday! :katie2:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Man Who said:

spacer.png

My lil gay ass JUMPED!!! Omfg!

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else playing this right now? The bloodpoint event is giving omg :ghostface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.