• Gavin.

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

• Canon

1 minute ago, The Man Who said:

Ultimate Weapon is one of the most annoying perks they’ve ever added! :rip:

it is. i personally love it.

6 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I've been using Overcharge, Ultimate Weapon, Unrelenting (cause I'm not that good with getting a first hit LOL), and Coulrophobia.

I took off Coulrophobia for a bit but I'm not sure I like doctor without it too much.

I'm evil whenever I play as The Doctor. I use Oppression, Eruption, Overcharge and Call of Brine. :gaycatx:

On 10/22/2023 at 9:04 AM, noonbob said:

Anyway else having fun with Haunted By Daylight?

:jonny5:

I love the whole aesthetic and creativity of the event. I just wish they would have offered more; I was done with Level 1 of the Event Tome virtually in the first hour of playing the event.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

it is. i personally love it.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I will use it when I play killer, it’s just an annoying perk to go against as you’re limited with what you can do to avoid it.

I’ve been playing since 2017 and I remember when Barbecue & Chilli first came to the game and it felt so game-breaking as we hadn’t ever had such a strong aura perk before and until people realised you could avoid it by going into a locker, it felt OP, but nobody would say that nowadays as there’s so many aura perks and add-ons in the game, it’s hard to keep up. 

I understand why they’re in the game, I just miss the era of DBD where people had to actively search for survivors by using their eyes and ears and they couldn’t just kick a gen or open a locker to instantly find you, it’s taken away a lot of the hide and seek aspect of the game unless you constantly run Distortion and Calm Spirit, which you shouldn’t have to do. 

• Like 2

On 10/22/2023 at 3:04 PM, noonbob said:

Anyway else having fun with Haunted By Daylight?

I am and I love using the portals to escape the killer mid-chase! I did something extremely sexy yesterday.

The portal opened in the killer shack whilst I was being chased by Xenomorph and I had to use shack pallet as I was injured and they were right behind me, but I was running the Ripley perk called Chemical Trap, so I trapped the pallet which caused them to be 50% slower which allowed me to jump into the portal and end up on the other side of the map and they were shook and didn’t know where I had gone. :rip:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, DamianSolo said:

I'm evil whenever I play as The Doctor. I use Oppression, Eruption, Overcharge and Call of Brine. :gaycatx:

I love the whole aesthetic and creativity of the event. I just wish they would have offered more; I was done with Level 1 of the Event Tome virtually in the first hour of playing the event.

I JUST prestiged Onryo or however it's spelled so I'm gonna experiment with those perks on doctor. I just added Merciless Storm and took off Unrelenting.

7 hours ago, The Man Who said:

Oh don’t get me wrong, I will use it when I play killer, it’s just an annoying perk to go against as you’re limited with what you can do to avoid it.

I’ve been playing since 2017 and I remember when Barbecue & Chilli first came to the game and it felt so game-breaking as we hadn’t ever had such a strong aura perk before and until people realised you could avoid it by going into a locker, it felt OP, but nobody would say that nowadays as there’s so many aura perks and add-ons in the game, it’s hard to keep up. 

I understand why they’re in the game, I just miss the era of DBD where people had to actively search for survivors by using their eyes and ears and they couldn’t just kick a gen or open a locker to instantly find you, it’s taken away a lot of the hide and seek aspect of the game unless you constantly run Distortion and Calm Spirit, which you shouldn’t have to do. 

I wish I had gotten into it sooner since it seems like it could have been more of a mind game back then but now it's kind of easier to cheese wins.

I had tried to use Distortion but I could not figure it out for the life of me. :ace:

6 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I JUST prestiged Onryo or however it's spelled so I'm gonna experiment with those perks on doctor. I just added Merciless Storm and took off Unrelenting.

I wish I had gotten into it sooner since it seems like it could have been more of a mind game back then but now it's kind of easier to cheese wins.

I had tried to use Distortion but I could not figure it out for the life of me. :ace:

They can be quite brutal and frustrating for Survivors, especially with the effects that The Doctor has on Survivors.

Dead by Daylight was absolutely a lot more fun several years ago before the developers started babifying everyone and changing all of these Perks around.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Stranger Things is back!!!!!

I didn't have the dlc so I missed out on the characters so glad I didn't have to wait long since I just started playing a few months ago!

Can someone update the title for for the thread?

Netflix CRAWLING back to DBD. Did your game not work out? Was the exclusivity worth it henny?

The clownery. :turkey:

At least this’ll mean I can prestige the 3 characters perks now. 

4 hours ago, Canon said:

Netflix CRAWLING back to DBD. Did your game not work out? Was the exclusivity worth it henny?

The clownery. :turkey:

At least this’ll mean I can prestige the 3 characters perks now. 

I always believed it was going to be a matter of time. None of what they released have been good. I'm sure this DLC definitely made them a lot more money than their own games did. :redface:

I was already playing DBD when they made the announcement so I didn’t realise Stranger Things was back. The way I screamed when I loaded into Hawkins National Laboratory! :gaycat6:

I’ve missed my baby! 

So happy that Stranger Things is back :jonny: will be interesting how the newer killers integrate on Hawkins because it seems like they haven’t touched it in terms of a rework or anything. Artist will be great-ish on it I think, and it might be the only indoor map that Singularity does well on.

I was so happy for the announcement, and was lowkey sure that it was gonna happen eventually! 

3 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

So happy that Stranger Things is back :jonny: will be interesting how the newer killers integrate on Hawkins because it seems like they haven’t touched it in terms of a rework or anything. Artist will be great-ish on it I think, and it might be the only indoor map that Singularity does well on.

I had a Singularity send us to that map last night. Let the killer shenanigans begin! :rip:

I've seen some theories online that The Void from this years Halloween event could have been a test for Vecna and that he'll be able to take survivors into The Upside Down. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

Not IGN posting the trailer before Behaviour! :rip:

I’m hyped to see him in action during the PTB today. 

• Like 1

I was pretty sure he was gonna be the next killer! Can't wait to see his gameplay. At this point Dead by Daylight is building the roster of Terrordrome with all their licensed chapters. lol 

We’re getting a cosmetic for Tiffany and Jennifer Tilly is providing the voice lines!

spacer.png

:WAP:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Man Who said:

We’re getting a cosmetic for Tiffany and Jennifer Tilly is providing the voice lines!

spacer.png

:WAP:

Yesss!!!! **** yes! 

I came here to say how I cannot wait for a Tiffany skin!!

:jonny:

...and ******* HELL YESS Queen Jennifer Tilly !

:jonny4:

This is going to be an awesome chapter !!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, noonbob said:

Yesss!!!! **** yes! 

I came here to say how I cannot wait for a Tiffany skin!!

:jonny:

...and ******* HELL YESS Queen Jennifer Tilly !

:jonny4:

This is going to be an awesome chapter !!!

He’s so fun to play as! I love that he’s our first ever third person killer! I will definitely be playing as him and Tiffany a lot when the chapter drops in a few weeks. :WAP:

• Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, The Man Who said:

He’s so fun to play as! I love that he’s our first ever third person killer! I will definitely be playing as him and Tiffany a lot when the chapter drops in a few weeks. :WAP:

It can't come soon enough!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.