Best Of begins December 8! ×

Dead By Daylight | AoT Crossover Coming!

Dolce Vita

On 8/15/2022 at 11:40 AM, Heartbreak Prince said:

These killer queue times :rip: I can get into a survivor game in seconds but with killers I can be waiting around 5-10 minutes.

it was the other way around before the update. They can't make a bugfree game? :deadvision: Don't they have inhouse testers or something? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gavin.

• Canon

• noonbob

• Heartbreak Prince

Ugh I will never  get rid of Detectives Hunch. We have no choice but to Stan the best perk 

Please just delete self care from this game.

4 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

It seems slower now with the new nerf on It

4 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

The audacity of them to nerf it so it’s even more useless and then make a time challenge for it :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, Gavin. said:

The audacity of them to nerf it so it’s even more useless and then make a time challenge for it :deadbanana4:

I managed to do this challenge (after several fails) by going with a medkit & only the self-care perk, healing with the medkit to around 80% then finishing off with self care. I think as long as you finish with self care you can also heal in a Circle of Healing. Just as long as you personally are running self care and nothing else. 

I just started playing this game and the skill checks are sooooo frustrating. I feel like an idiot. LMAO.

8 hours ago, stevenisFADING said:

I just started playing this game and the skill checks are sooooo frustrating. I feel like an idiot. LMAO.

Same. I feel awful when I'm fixing a generator with someone and start exploding and exposing us. :deadbanana2:

On 9/14/2022 at 5:30 PM, stevenisFADING said:

It's okay, we all were like that at some point. Once you settle in, you will think to yourself "I can't believe I found these so annoying, they're simple" I did :skull:

On 9/14/2022 at 12:30 PM, stevenisFADING said:

It's okay, the skill checks are hell for new players, but eventually they become so simple. I hit greats every single time now :skull:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Halloween event was cute. I enjoyed it. Got a **** ton of blood points from those offerings and P3’d a few of my characters

im starting to realize that idk what I’ll “do” once everyone is P3’d lol. I rarely even bring items as it is cause I’d rather find one and collect 

——

The knight looks interesting And I could definitely see myself using his perks as a killer. The survivor is whatever and his perks don’t seem “that” great 

• 4 weeks later...

This new Forged In Fog chapter is a mess. The Knight is so weak, the new map spawns about 610 God pallets & the wiggle mechanic bug is so annoying, it messes up the timings.

3 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

This new Forged In Fog chapter is a mess. The Knight is so weak, the new map spawns about 610 God pallets & the wiggle mechanic bug is so annoying, it messes up the timings.

I've been wiggling out like crazy.. I love it!