STOP IT with the (Insert Act) During (Artist) Concert Threads

Holly Humberstone - “Sleep Tight”

Alex

why was her EP up for preorder for 7 months and now she's dropping singles like crazy? what is the approach here

Don’t get the strategy with this girl. She’s talented as hell and she needs to put an album out asap.

44 minutes ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

why was her EP up for preorder for 7 months and now she's dropping singles like crazy? what is the approach here

3 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Don’t get the strategy with this girl. She’s talented as hell and she needs to put an album out asap.

her team has no idea what to do with her and none of her songs are catching on organically :deadbanana4:

59 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

her team has no idea what to do with her and none of her songs are catching on organically :deadbanana4:

I dunno why she is not clicking massively with the audience. Her last EP was great and London Is Lonely is simply immaculate. Scarlett is still one of my fave songs of 2021.

perched :ihype:

all it takes is one song in top10 to promo her into mainstream artist, as talent as she is, id love her to frequent release more songs for exposure.

2 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

I dunno why she is not clicking massively with the audience. Her last EP was great and London Is Lonely is simply immaculate. Scarlett is still one of my fave songs of 2021.

Yeah her EP and singles are amazing. Overkill and Scarlett are two of my favorite songs from 2020 and 2021. She really needs to release a full-length album.

1 hour ago, usedtothis said:

this song is really good, I hope it becomes a hit

Is it uptempo?

13 minutes ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Is it uptempo?

yes especially when compared to london is lonely

22 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

yes especially when compared to london is lonely

Thanks sis. I pray for a new Scarlett.

8 hours ago, ultraviolence.xx said:

:bibliahh:this 

8 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Yeah she’s due for an album by now. I think she’ll catch on eventually. The material is too good not to eventually.

12 minutes ago, orange22 said:

:bibliahh:this 

Yeah she’s due for an album by now. I think she’ll catch on eventually. The material is too good not to eventually.

her album is up for pre order on her website, I think they’re just waiting for something to stick to officially launch it

20 minutes ago, usedtothis said:

her album is up for pre order on her website, I think they’re just waiting for something to stick to officially launch it

Oh wow I didn’t realize it was up for pre-order. I must have missed the announcement.

Wait I haven’t noticed she had announced the album.

Edited by Tyrion_LMG

7 hours ago, Tyrion_LMG said:

Wait I haven’t noticed she had announced the album.

I don’t think she has. It says on the description on her website that it’s out next year so sis has time :dies:

53 minutes ago, orange22 said:

I don’t think she has. It says on the description on her website that it’s out next year so sis has time :dies:

NEXT YEAR??? it said fall 2022 earlier this year :bibliahh:

London is Lonely became one of my favorite songs this year. I hope she delivers quality I haven't been disappointed so far.

not a 30-second-shorter edit :rip: so confused by this career management

Incredible song, she never misses

This is absolutely fantastic, I’ve always felt a bit left out of the loop when it comes to her because nothing she’s released has clicked with me and she’s been acclaimed everywhere but this! Now I see it. It’s kinda giving me early Avril. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.