Barbie | Margot Robbie & Ryan Gosling | MC 80 - RT 88 | BARBILLION 💖

Antisocialites

woW what a fantastic movie

i rented it and I ended up ordering the Blu-ray just now (which is out next year :rip:why not this christmas season? warner is so dumb)

anyway

6907cde6f3c0bbce445e69a15a75b90e71a87137 

i know a classic when I see one and this will age like fine wine for decades to come.

i always supported this project but I'm not a fan of greta gerwig's work in general, so I just waited to check it out at home. now I'm kinda bummed that it's not in the cinemas near me anymore. oh well.

ps: the way I felt so attacked when bbc's "pride & prejudice" showed up

rfhr14r.gif because it's the only thing that can cure me from deep depression ever since I saw it in high school 15 years ago. I have both dvd and bluray boxset that wip out at least once a year when I feel really low of low

• 3 weeks later...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Lovett

• Gossip_Boy

• SmittenCake

Hmmm... The opening was great but the middle part dragged on too long, I felt like its pacing was horrible. Great ending though with Billie song. Reminds me of my problem with Beau is Afraid, absolutely loved the opening and ending but just tuned out in the middle.

Babylon is still my favorite Margot movie.

Physical release update:  10/17

Barbie-4K.UHD_.Blu-ray.and_.DVD_.Artwork

Again, my only gripe no gag reel or deleted scenes included.  

• 1 month later...

I watched the barbie movie a week ago and I loved it! It was so good.

just finished watching it for the second time since seeing it opening night and whew i was BOREDT :rip:

now i know i was drunk, but i do NOT remember the pacing being this awful????? definitely not as rewatchable as i remembered.  

• 4 weeks later...

• Like 1

Just finished watching it on a plane ride to New York. It was hilarious! I was not expecting to see three actors from Sex Education. 

I went in blind not knowing the plot and I think the movie did a great job of keeping it light, but it clearly has some progressive undertone, which I'm ok with. 

I really liked stereotypical Barbie, Weird Barbie, Gloria and the Mattel CEO. Really strong ensemble casting. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.