Lea Michele cornered Jonathan Groff: "Why Can't You Love Me?"

Fleabag

Eventually, Michele says, "I was so in love with him." And things came to a head when she decided to make her feelings known.

"Finally, I cornered him at a party, and I said to him, 'Why don't you love me? Just love me. Why can't you love me? Date me. Love me.' And I just saw this look in his eyes, and in that moment, I knew," she says. "I realized in that moment, 'This is the end.' And I need to protect this. This is intense."

Edited by Fleabag

I have a hunch her camp is leaking all these random ass stories to put her in a positive light *coincidentally* as Beanie disappoints as the Funny Lady lead. They ain’t slick.

LeaGend being the It girl all over again!:gayliecat1:

we luv to see it

Was this before or after she gave him a worldwide tour of her coochie.

Once again, Glee taking inspiration from real-life situations...

I wonder when this was tbh

Rachel Berry being the IT girl again.

Cassie - Euphoria couldn`t hold a candle against Rachel Berry.

This is so problematic and weird for her to do this to a closeted gay man let alone any man

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

This is so problematic and weird for her to do this to a closeted gay man let alone any man

.... How is it more "problematic" when this happened before she knew he was gay? It's weird (and desperate) but his sexuality has nothing to do with it.

5 minutes ago, Sweet Sexy Savage said:

This is so problematic and weird for her to do this to a closeted gay man 

i agree she must have known

Same gurl same

4 minutes ago, L.B GAGA said:

i agree she must have known

If you bothered to read the article, it says Lea was unware of his sexuality at that time. He grew up Amish and felt ashamed of who he was. She said that in the moment where she asked him "Why can't you love me?" she figured it out, and although they didn't talk about it for some time, he felt comfortable with her because he knew she knew.

2 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

If you bothered to read the article, it says Lea was unware of his sexuality at that time. He grew up Amish and felt ashamed of who he was. She said that in the moment where she asked him "Why can't you love me?" she figured it out, and although they didn't talk about it for some time, he felt comfortable with her because he knew she knew.

Problematic

Lea the real MPG!, Sunshine Corazon stuck in a Crackhouse:gaycatina1:

3 minutes ago, Douglas Booth said:

Lea the real MPG!, Sunshine Corazon stuck in a Crackhouse:gaycatina1:

its-what-she-deserves-kim-k.gif

5 hours ago, MusicTalker said:

I have a hunch her camp is leaking all these random ass stories to put her in a positive light *coincidentally* as Beanie disappoints as the Funny Lady lead. They ain’t slick.

But do these stories actually paint her in a positive light though? :rip: 

she needs to stop giving interviews :rip: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.