HANA - 'Moonstoned'

Roger

Perched! She was so good when she supported Rina, can't wait for this. Unsure if I like the title, it sounds like a tumblr username from 10 years ago.

Edited by leightxn

Excited for the new song. I really liked Hanadriel. So & So and Black Hole sounded  kinda like Hanadriel rejects but they’re still good. I want a new album!

9 hours ago, FlyPirate said:

Excited for the new song. I really liked Hanadriel. So & So and Black Hole sounded  kinda like Hanadriel rejects but they’re still good. I want a new album!

I didn't like Handriel as much as I loved her debut EP as HANA.

Black Hole is NOT a Hanadriel reject, is an older song from when she was Hana Pestle, the song was reworked but it sounds very similar imo.

So & So doesn't sound like a reject either imo, but I wasn't that fond about that one.

I'm sad because she hasn't top her HANA EP yet, I'm very looking forward for this new EP either way.

I loved Spiritstalker, wasn’t very crazy about it but on the second half it just got me. 

Spiritstalker >>>>>>> So & So >> Black Hole

edit: btw why is the EP not showing on apple music :skull:

Edited by FlyPirate

12 minutes ago, FlyPirate said:

I loved Spiritstalker, wasn’t very crazy about it but on the second half it just got me. 

Spiritstalker >>>>>>> So & So >> Black Hole

edit: btw why is the EP not showing on apple music :skull:

It is but it's so far down her list - it's showing as a 2019 release. 

The aeshetivcs of that era is INSANE. This cover is INSANE. Album cover worthy

5000x5000.jpg

Edited by Delirious

she is a troll for releasing this as an EP but the cover almost makes it worth it.

So, basically putting out an extended single of songs we already have an calling it an EP :clown: she had so much potential with that first EP. 

Finally :celestial:I remember hearing about this EP on ha Twitch stream in 2019

Spiritstalker is the best song. But we need her to serve more Clays and Chimeras

5 hours ago, BlowYourMind said:

It is but it's so far down her list - it's showing as a 2019 release. 

mess. thanks!

4 hours ago, Delirious said:

The aeshetivcs of that era is INSANE. This cover is INSANE. Album cover worthy

5000x5000.jpg

i completely agree. imagine a vinyl record with that cover

On 4/29/2022 at 4:48 AM, ChapelHooker said:

she is a troll for releasing this as an EP but the cover almost makes it worth it.

She could've easily added another song or two and make it a true EP that's worth to be released. I guess she has more material that she wants to release asap and she needed to close this chapter, because this EP was long due for years. 

On 4/29/2022 at 5:16 AM, 東京. said:

So, basically putting out an extended single of songs we already have an calling it an EP :clown: she had so much potential with that first EP. 

I agree, I want more songs like Clay, Avalanche, Underwater, White and Chimera. Her best body of work. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.