Kim Petras(‘ music) held hostage by label

Whis

8 hours ago, Communion said:

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

Oh my :deadbanana4:

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alfred

• Bicassie

• gettsleazy

• cyclone

It means that you cultivated a forum personality solely centered around mocking a victim of rape because you liked another singer and thought the cruelty of your posts were funny and edgy and now find yourself in the middle of the night lashing out at what is probably the only place on the internet where more than 4 homosexuals care about her, despite this unfortunate event being no one else's fault but Kim's for her bad decision, and possibly fake fans like you who encouraged it to be edgy. :skull:

To where you find yourself now on a pop forum fighting for your life, personally attacking multiple members, and saying nasty nicknames about a rape survivor unprompted because sometimes life comes at you fast. I hope you see now signing with Luke was a mistake.

FATALITY :rip:

giphy-2-1486395980.gif?crop=0.84375xw:1x

I knew this was going to happen the moment she signed with Republic, that was a dumb move :rip:

MY GOD :deadbanana2:

As Kesha wrote "some say, in life, you're gonna get what you give" :gaygacat5:

9 hours ago, Communion said:

Obliterate ha :jonny3:

there’s nothing else to say, you get what you give 

She’s an inmigrant, it was obvious she would find a way to stay in contract, but at what cost? Maybe she should of focused on the european market before signing that contract.

12 hours ago, Alfred said:

Yep. you don't follow her much. She's gotten almost no real push from her label darling. 

Are you supposed to come into a thread and act holier than thou? Get lost. 

chile please, ATRL has always been against Kim. there's a common theme in gay culture which is to hate on fellow queer people in the community and make them the target of all your unresolved issues and angst and project your inner self-hatred on Kim bc she never fights back. she has a solid 10 fans on ATRL. most of her threads are rushed by Methsha stans and haters. :cm:

You’re absolutely disgusting omg.

OT: Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? She’s the same woman who implied a rape victim was lying just cause she wanted to continue working with an abuser she wasn’t contractually tied to (at the time). Well… look where it’s got her and quite frankly it’s what she deserves.

well hello lets celebrate thats :clap3:

and her stans trying to imply transphobia when in reality kim lacks good music and has defended working with an abuser for years, if the music had been good at least, but she sold her morals for some scrapped demos 

15 hours ago, Communion said:

You know he’s crying after this, right?

The fact she was actually releasing her **** under Dr. luke tho, and it was only her dumbass decision of signing to a major label that did her in. :skull:

Luke killing another career while his lives on. The most devastating part of this. Jared Leto still getting movie role teas

16 hours ago, Communion said:

how does one even come back from being COOKED like this :deadbanana2:

I didn't know people hated Slvt Pop so much, I was bopping :rip:

that being said, yeah this karma catching up with her.

Of course atrl would be happy at a transwoman’s misfortune, weird how we don’t see this attitude towards anyone else working with Luke.

K bye for now, Sunshine. <3

22 hours ago, Communion said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

Are we supposed to feel sorry for her? She could have avoided all of this by not working with a rapist and staying independent :coffee:

On 4/27/2022 at 2:04 PM, Communion said:

Oh my lord, the scalping :hoetenks:

On 4/26/2022 at 11:04 PM, Communion said:

Damn. :deadbanana2:

On 4/27/2022 at 2:04 AM, Communion said:

now that’s how you clear a ***** ‼️

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.