Everyday people ask son of a billionaire questions about his life

Sesame

The not tipping Uber eats drivers… The way his whole demeanor shifts with the last person.

Eat the rich hennies 

:bibliahh:

He looks like the "no, it's true it's true" guy

he sounds so insufferable. but tbh i'd probably sound the same if i were in his place

when he said 'i wanna help people think deserve it' he pretty much summed up why rich people need to be eaten. who are they to hold that much power over the poor and who are they to decide who gets help... literally feudalist power dynamic teas

when they pulled out another trust fund baby youtuber at the end :deadbanana4: i didn't know there was a whole genre of rich kids doing youtube videos, i'm glad i stay away from that part of the internet

also the whole homelessness bit where he 'pretended' to be homeless and then talked about it was just :rip: i'm building a guillotine as we speak

4 minutes ago, John Slayne said:

also the whole homelessness bit where he 'pretended' to be homeless and then talked about it was just :rip: i'm building a guillotine as we speak

he was like "ye, i have experience of being homeless... I pretended to be homeless for 3 nights".. :deadbanana:

Why do people sign up for this? I have not even watched the video but can already assume both their questions, and his answers. Unless an incredibly rich-born people has had *very* humble and grounding parenting from their guardians, or happen to be some of the few people in this world who would put others before themselves, they will be incredibly out of touch and not even be able to fully compute the reality of someone who was not raised in their same style. That’s why you have everyday people who don’t have much giving to charity and helping communities whilst celebrities with a net-worth of £200M will ask you to donate to a charity who’s goal is £10K. 

What in the Green Goblin is going on with his face. Is he in his late 30s/early 40s? 

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

What in the Green Goblin is going on with his face. Is he in his late 30s/early 40s? 

When people have money they spend it on procedures to try and become a beauty standard. Miss thing has had some work done. 

this-morning-oli1.jpg

Tbh when you're born into such wealth how could you possibly be empathetic towards poor people:rip: that's not to defend his vain-ness however

ppl like him really think they are righteous ...sad that they dont know that they come across as shallow and not smart at all

anyways..wonder if he realizes that most of the interest in him comes from his Dad being a billionaire

and not about his..talent

I always hope the dad dies, gifts it all to charity and leaves them nothing nnn :rip: 

Not this second degree billionaire saying people are poor because they want to be poor  :deadbanana:

turns out ATRLers are all children of a billionaire

18 hours ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

Tbh when you're born into such wealth how could you possibly be empathetic towards poor people:rip:

Because it is the right thing to do?

These people are too far gone and out of touch to even semi-convincingly pretend they're not a piece of ****. 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Because it is the right thing to do?

Obviously. The point went over your head

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.