Top Posters In This Topic

• Ferret

• Joyride

• brazil

• Karla Cabello

9 minutes ago, Joyride said:

I feel ******* unsafe here!!! I cannot stand this **** anymore

I'm guessing not Brazil?

Where do u live? South America is a pretty big place and some countries are at the forefront of LGBTQ+ rights. However, I would say that even the most advanced countries have problematic areas. 

As for me, I live a pretty great life as far gay entertainment goes here in São Paulo - Brazil, with countless options of gay bars, parties and clubs.

Gay marriage is legal in plenty of South American countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, France and Uruguay :michael:

13 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Gay marriage is legal in plenty of South American countries such as Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, France and Uruguay :michael:

:skull:

please stay safe 

33 minutes ago, Revolution said:

Umm...

OT: Go to Brazil babe

51 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I'm guessing not Brazil?

46 minutes ago, brazil said:

Where do u live? South America is a pretty big place and some countries are at the forefront of LGBTQ+ rights. However, I would say that even the most advanced countries have problematic areas. 

As for me, I live a pretty great life as far gay entertainment goes here in São Paulo - Brazil, with countless options of gay bars, parties and clubs.

3 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Umm...

OT: Go to Brazil babe

I think I need visit Brazil!  Sounds like a great place! 

Isn’t French Guiana or something a territory of France? Not sire if they’re lgbtq+ friendly though.

A lot of South American countries are very gay friendly like Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, France and Brazil (some areas) not sure about the rest :confused:

Edited by popstar
Typo

??

Where are you? I lived in France and I felt pretty unsafe in the south lol. My friend who wore make up was constantly harassed in the streets. Violence against lbgtq+ is everywhere. ?

37 minutes ago, byzantium said:

I think I need visit Brazil!  Sounds like a great place! 

Not if you're transgender :/ Brazil is the country with the highest number of homicides of trans people in the world, followed by Mexico

Is there some country in the world where being LGBTQ+ is 100% not awful? 

Come to Bogota, Colombia :gaycat2: 

1 hour ago, Revolution said:

Don't recall France being apart of South America.

2 hours ago, Revolution said:

:deadbanana2:

30 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Don't recall France being apart of South America.

France has an overseas territory in South America so you could technically say France is on the continent as well but I'm not sure if the same laws of metropolitan France apply there, although French Guiana is part of the EU

Edit: it's legal there as well

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_France#Overseas_departments_and_territories

Edited by Pendulum

What are these comments :rip: Just because a country has positive legislation or entertainment doesn’t necessarily mean that local attitudes of the population have caught up. Sending you love OP :heart2:

Edited by Park Jinyoung

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.