Security Footage Of DaBaby In 2018 Walmart Shooting/Killing Leaks.

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

0.37 - 0.47

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Protocol

• BnPac

• GoodGuyGoneGhetto

• favorite crime

Top Posters In This Topic

What’s frustrating is that the trial for this crime already happened and DaBaby was acquitted, he won’t go to jail for literally killing somebody

1 minute ago, perpetual novice said:

What’s frustrating is that the trial for this crime already happened and DaBaby was acquitted, he won’t go to jail for literally killing somebody

So what was the purpose of the footage being leaked/released now?

Was this footage even shown during the original trial?

:mazen:

Just now, perpetual novice said:

yes but they can try to get him for perjury or try to charge him based on other evidence such as assault or gun possession then throw the book at him :lakitu:

Let's not act like this is brand new info

everyone knew this and was still collabing with him :deadbanana2:

No justice for  the poor :shakeno:

What the actual f*ck :deadbanana4:

I had no clue he was like... an actual murderer :biblio:

Wait DaBaby has killed someone? And we knew about this?? And it took Rolling Loud to cancel him??

**** it if he can be a murderer and be a successful artist I should be able to have an onlyfans and be an artist. I’m making an account this week. 

Wait wtf, he killed someone?! I'd never even heard about this. Was this widespread knowledge??? Because when the homophobic thing happened it would've made a lot of sense to say "by the way he also killed someone, so there's a pattern of bad behaviour here" but I never ever read that in articles or comments here (and ATRL tends be pretty well informed about the ups and downs of celebs). This is WILD.

Ok music industry, it's on you now. Are you going to keep promoting a literal murderer? Because if something warrants dropping someone from a record label you'd think killing another person would be high up on the list, no?

LET ME GO DELETE THE LEVITATING REMIX FROM MY PHONE REAL QUICK!

trash, i hope they charge him of perjury and assault. 

time to go bottom in jail instead of on Grindr mr.dababy:supaspaz: 

Wow he’s a murderer and still Dua worked with him. Throw him in jail. This is super tragic if this was just a fan and he got off the hook with nothing for killing him.

Hopefully this helps the 19 yo’s family & they can get justice 

he would've been in his late 20's at the time of this incident too :toofunny3: 

Time for the family to sue the **** out of him. 

**** that punk *****. 

Never knew he killed someone....I have a hard time believing the footage wasn't submitted to the courts. I'm guessing there was another angle/more footage that supported his defense....very sad! 

i wish this footage came out around the time he was being canceled last summer … that would have been perfect timing darlingggg 

L7LU5yD.gif

Wait this man killed someone? What the actual ****. Did everyone know this!? Why were people collabing with a murderer 

He about to be da baby of someone in prison

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.