Small businesses thank Britney

Jeremiah

Britney Spears' Instagram is one to see.

Known for fashion shows at home, cats and teacups images, Project Rose and a lot of spinning, Britney's IG is now also a profile to promote small local businesses... and the owners are thankful!

Back in March, Britney re-posted a video of an Easter egg, with the caption "I really like chocolate ?? ?!!!!" and tagging the original account.

The account was of a Brazilian chocolate shop, that, thankful for the little shoutout, went onto renaming the egg Britney posted after her.

Now, three days ago, on a whim for pizza, Britney posted pictures of pizza, with the caption "MORE PLEASE MORE ? ? !!!" and again tagging the original account, which was by an Italian chef. Thankful for the shoutout, he made this lovely pizza with Britney's name written over:

I find all this so wholesome.

original.gif

Saint Britney saving small businesses.  :heart:

one thing I noticed about her insta is that whenever she posts photography/art, she ALWAYS tags the original creator . which says a lot abt her character and i was surprised she goes through that effort tbh

4 minutes ago, May said:

one thing I noticed about her insta is that whenever she posts photography/art, she ALWAYS tags the original creator . which says a lot abt her character and i was surprised she goes through that effort tbh

Well, I think she learned her lesson with that controversial corn pic.

F7wT.gif

I hope she promotes her album next properly and doesn't forget about it a day after its release 

42 minutes ago, May said:

This, she's so humble :heart:

Surprised I don’t see some suspects running in this positive thread ? 

OT: Britney always gives credit where it’s due. Love that she enjoys simples things and I appreciate the businesses mentionning her too. 

Aw. I wonder if the sales of these products increased after she posted about them, though.

2 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

Aw. I wonder if the sales of these products increased after she posted about them, though.

Yeah, there were even articles about the chocolate shop, they were very local and had a lot of sales increase and publicity thanks to Brit's post :jonny6:

Edited by brazil

6 hours ago, May said:

Her lawyers probably advised her to do that to avoid being sued for stealing images that may be copyrighted.

We stan a saint who doesn’t steal credit! Writing or otherwise 

9 hours ago, Aguilegend said:

They totally made posts about it after seeing a decline in sales...doesn't make sense.

But sales are very interesting topic...I'm happy Britney is helping people to thrive in this economy.

Luv that for us.

gif2.gif?w=245

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.