Jump to content

Bigger Classic: Turn Me On vs. Suga Suga vs. I Don't Wanna Know


naval23
 Share

Which one ?  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one is the biggest classic?

    • Turn Me On
    • I Don't Wanna Know
      0
    • Suga Suga
  2. 2. Which one is your fav?



Recommended Posts

Suga Suga for both :alexz:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I thought this was about the Nicki, Beyoncé, and Keke songs. :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BGXKB said:

I thought this was about the Nicki, Beyoncé, and Keke songs. :jonnycat:

No flop songs allowed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I still listen to TMO and SS to this day. Both are absolute but opposite vibes. 
Im gonna say SS by a small margin but I love both equally 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Turn me on for both

 

I didn't even recognize the other two by name. only when I listened to the chorus 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, naval23 said:

Which of these 2004 one hit wonders is the biggest classic?

Let me hold you 
Girl caress my body
You got me going crazy
You turn me on
Turn me on.

Let me jam you 
Girl wine all around me 
You got me going crazy
You Turn me on 
Turn me on.

 

:WAP:

 

This still DECIMATES every party when it comes on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

Let me hold you 
Girl caress my body
You got me going crazy
You turn me on
Turn me on.

Let me jam you 
Girl wine all around me 
You got me going crazy
You Turn me on 
Turn me on.

 

:WAP:

 

This still DECIMATES every party when it comes on. 

The Alison Hines feature is a remix done right omg their chemistry :jonnycat:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, naval23 said:

Which of these 2004 one hit wonders is the biggest classic?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I'm gonna with Kevin and Baby Bash since I actually still play them pretty often.

 

Remember this 2003 BOP?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, naval23 said:

Which of these 2004 one hit wonders is the biggest classic?

 

 

 

a) Baby Bash had at least 2 other hits. Not a one hit wonder.

 

b) Suga Suga was more of a hit in late 2003.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...