Kelly celebrates 40th birthday! Guests include Rick Astley & MGK

Genius1111

Guests who were present for the taping of The Kelly Clarkson Show also get to enjoy a trip to London!

Edited by Genius1111

Happy birthday queen!!!

Happy Birthday Kelly!

Didn’t this already air?

i saw an episode of her show that had Rick Astley and many others on Friday I think :deadbanana2:

happy bday icon :heart:

MGK is so cringe lol. Can't stand him anymore. isn't he trying to be Avril Lavigne?

2 hours ago, suburbannature said:

I wonder if she gets tired of constantly faking excitement 

Lol, it's so weird to me how all these celebs that have talk shows always act super giddy & excited. Sometimes it seems so forced & fake. The only one that had a talk show that didn't act all over the top or seemed force that I can remember off the top of my head is Wendy Williams 

That is Kelly's actual personality. Everyone who has ever met her in the past 20 years says she is exactly the same in person as she is in front of the camera. I was lucky enough to win a meet and greet through the fan club on two occasions and she was super sweet and outgoing. First time I met her she gave me three different hugs in the one minute I got to talk to her. She was very interested in what everyone had to say and very animated in her reactions. She just lives life large and has not been tainted by the part of society that says it's not cool to be excited by anything.

On 4/23/2022 at 7:34 PM, suburbannature said:

I wonder if she gets tired of constantly faking excitement 

She's genuinely the real thing. Idk about you but having met her, she's just that excited to interact with people. :laugh: 

She's not like 99% of the other celebrities.

On 4/24/2022 at 12:56 PM, KingJay said:

Lol, it's so weird to me how all these celebs that have talk shows always act super giddy & excited. Sometimes it seems so forced & fake. The only one that had a talk show that didn't act all over the top or seemed force that I can remember off the top of my head is Wendy Williams 

lol would rather hangout with overzealous Kelly than the obnoxious Wendy Williams

If she had to go with a SAW act why didn't she go with Kylie instead of Rick Astley? Starting to think Kelly might be homophobic #kellyclarksonisoverparty

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.