Pusha T DRAGS Cardi B over robbery & Grammy win

KillaCham.

Always wanted to use all caps for a word in a thread title tehe

FQ9rlsCXEAAiBvl?format=jpg&name=900x900

FQ9rlsCXwAEOAS9?format=jpg&name=medium

Did the king of cocaine rap lie!?!?

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reaching

I'm so over male rap artists being sexist as hell and blatantly always disrespecting our rap girls. He would not of said this had he lost to Travis Scott or Nispey Hussle. 

Also Daytona made 0 noise and that era will only be remembered for him beefing with Drake and exposing his child. 

I mean he clearly dragged cardi, he has only 4 grammy noms and first happened in 2003 for justin timberlake collab and he lost to nelly and helly rowland other two he lost to jay-z and kanye. 

He said this though:

In an interview with KAZI Magazine last month, Push said that anyone could have won it.

“Whoever is making that final decision, it depends on what their taste is. Honestly, it could have been any of us and it ended up being Cardi B,“ he said. "I was like ‘Sh-t, what can you say to that?’ I was in LA when her album came out, walking to the gym. Four miles there, four miles back. I was definitely listening to it and I understood perfectly well how she got it.”

He continued by noting that Cardi deserved the win due to her impressive success that year. “I will say this, they got it right with that category,“ he said. "It was all explainable; you could explain each and every one to me.”

Source

1 minute ago, Forevermore. said:

He said this though:

Source

I was about to say lol 

He’s addressed this before 

21 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Reaching

A Severe Reach

14 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

:clap3: 

Daytona was great (should have been longer, Kanye’s dumbass made him shorten it to 7 songs) but IOP made more of a splash as it was one of the best female rap albums ever

Thinking Of You
3 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Cardi deserved that win. Her album broke alottt of records and barriers 

It should’ve won Album of the Year too. If she was a white artist, she would’ve won but that’s a different conversation. 

19 minutes ago, Forevermore. said:

He said this though:

Source

16 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

guess the OP needs more reading skills.  :clap3:

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

It should’ve won Album of the Year too. If she was a white artist, she would’ve won but that’s a different conversation. 

a white artist doing that album would be...um, interesting

1 hour ago, Thinking Of You said:

No, Golden Hour deserved that AotY.  
But ‘I Like It’ should’ve win RotY instead This is America :rip:

Thinking Of You
44 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

a white artist doing that album would be...um, interesting

That isn’t what I’m referring to. If a white artist debuted with an album that performed as strong as Invasion of Privacy did, they would’ve won Album of the Year. 

9 minutes ago, Thinking Of You said:

That isn’t what I’m referring to. If a white artist debuted with an album that performed as strong as Invasion of Privacy did, they would’ve won Album of the Year. 

would you argue the same of sour, which was even bigger?

...anyway, looks like pusha is not dragging cardi at all

4 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

Ooop The barbz are in desperate need of validation after Nicki threatened them to not release an album if they don't stream her terrible new song.

That’s not about cardi

It’s  a general statement