Katy Perry's PLAY: $668k/show (LEG 2)

Ratviolo

1 minute ago, perfillusion said:

giphy.gif 

You know exactly what I meant. There's only one fanbase that defends Katy. Now enough "liddos this, liddos that," stay on topic and discuss Katy's bombing numbers.

Uh, yeah, KityKats? 

Of course Katy is long over wbk. But it's just funny to see Liddos obsessively making threads about her still in 2022 after all of the victim-playing and personal attacks towards people who make unfavorable Gaga threads. :ahh: 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• perfillusion

• GraceRandolph

• Mariano

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Uh, yeah, KityKats? 

Of course Katy is long over wbk. But it's just funny to see Liddos obsessively making threads about her still in 2022 after all of the victim-playing and personal attacks towards people who make unfavorable Gaga threads. :ahh: 

No, not the Kats. Anyway Gaga has nothing to do with your fave Mariah, so not sure why you're so off topic and unhinged by what Liddos do? And if it's not Gaga, it's Xina who sets you off. Kinda WEIRD, just saying! Stay on topic. 

I was hoping that with all the new songs, collaborations, play listing, performances, interviews, mv's debuting on tv for 20m+ people, she would at least sell out her first leg. This is more tragic than I expected, and I didn't have high expectations to begin with.

Edited by perfillusion

3 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

No, not the Kats. Anyway Gaga has nothing to do with your fave Mariah, so not sure why you're so off topic and unhinged by what Liddos do? And if it's not Gaga, it's Xina who sets you off. Kinda WEIRD, just saying! Stay on topic. 

Baby, time to step away from the computer, I fear.

AptFrequentGypsymoth-small.gif

16 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Uh, yeah, KityKats? 

Rules for monsters, but not for the metacritic expert. 

3 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Rules for monsters, but not for the metacritic expert. 

The point is you can't act outraged about one when you've done the same thing since your 2013 traumatic event. 

atrl.gif

Just now, suburbannature said:

The point is you can't act outraged about one when you've done the same thing since your 2013 traumatic event. 

atrl.gif

Who is outraged? Anyway let’s stay on topic. I know Gaga is more interesting to talk about than Katy, but this thread is about Katy. 

atrl.gif

9 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Baby, time to step away from the computer, I fear.

AptFrequentGypsymoth-small.gif

Yeah I agree you should step back from going off topic in Gaga/Xtina threads and posting 30+ times in them. 

Now if you will let me go back on topic, I fear the already mediocre numbers will dwindle even more in subsequent legs.

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Who is outraged? Anyway let’s stay on topic. I know Gaga is more interesting to talk about than Katy, but this thread is about Katy. 

atrl.gif

Tea, I fear.

atrl.gif

I mean these are good numbers no? This site expects too much. 

44 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Of course Katy is long over wbk

The only on-topic thing you've said in this thread. Baby steps. A Vegas residency failing to sell out its first leg is indicative of an artist's legacy, or lack thereof. I think Katy should work on that, it will help her in the long run.

Oh wow ! 

I still don't know what happened to her... She went from being a huge mega star to a flop, all of a sudden. 

It's crazy... And I'm not trolling or being shady

It's  just really intriguing

Fitting numbers for someone who has no fanbase and no legacy :heart:

Ohhh love seeing many jobless and alone pressed singles gays souls here :sistrens:   Keep suffering !!! 

can’t wait for leg #3 and her new song coming in May :celestial2:

Y'all fighting in here when Katy is probably totally at peace with selling a bit less and being in a stable environment for her baby :rip:

Sounds weird saying that Vegas is a stable environment :rip:

2 hours ago, znake said:

Ohhh love seeing many jobless and alone pressed singles gays souls here :sistrens:   Keep suffering !!! 

can’t wait for leg #3 and her new song coming in May :celestial2:

It's nice living in Oblivia :celestial4:

The interesting thing about Katy's career is how her label was able to use radio payola and buy Youtube streams to give her single success and the appearance of being a huge star. Reality is she always had underwhelming sales, I don't think she ever really had a fanbase just GP with some mild interest. She may have gotten 5 #1's on TD but there should really be an * next to it, considering the rerelease, I don't think any of the singles besides California Girls and Firework would of made it without major intervention and manipulation from her label. 

Of course a Monster made this thread. 

OT: good numbers for Vegas :clap3:

15 hours ago, ♚ PRiNCE HiGH ♚ said:

AHHHHHHHHHHH FLOPPPP :ahh:

Aren’t you the one who said she was struggling to sell the second date? Wishing her good luck for the second leg

Yet she is with 95% :rip:

OT: Wasn’t this thread made by another Little Monster just yesterday?
Queen is selling those tickets, way better than expected :clap3:

Why is this topic full of LMs :ahh:

Edited by Tistotal

Reading this thread has been... an experience.

The fact that Katy is managing to make bank even though her musical career has reached a very low point seems actually quite great? I don't see how this is embarrassing. She had a good run and high grossing sales and now she's cruising and making more money than any of us will see in our lifetime while working 10% of the hours we work.

I mean not gonna lie im FAR from being a Katy Perry fan (I don't like her tbh) but I have tickets to see her in Vegas in June.

Why not? Experience every show while you can. get money *****.

Is she really flopping and doing worse numbers than Xtina, JLo or Gwen?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.