Katy Perry's PLAY: $668k/show (LEG 2)

Ratviolo

3 hours ago, Ratviolo said:

Numbers are out for the 2nd leg of Katy Perry's Vegas show, PLAY.

Katy grossed $5,342,828 out of 8 shows, which means an average of $668k per show.

The 2nd leg's gross brings the total revenue for the residency to $12,323,124, with an average of $770k per show.

Beyoncé spent less weeks top 10 on BB200 than Gaga, Britney & Taylor.  Surprised? - Battlegrounds - FOTP

Embarrassing numbers and the way her average will most likely go down as more legs come  out :rip: 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• suburbannature

• perfillusion

• GraceRandolph

• Mariano

Good for Katherine, probably my total gross over the next 40 years :clap3:

Not these two Britney fake katy stans crying about this thread, while being part of every gaga thread:ahh:

Love the hypocrisy

the numbers are pretty okayish though. Not as high as Gaga, but Katy hasn't been in Lady Gaga's league for years anyway:clap3:

3 hours ago, Schhh said:

Another year on Forbes Celebrity 100 secured :clap3:

c1hU1Rj.jpg

Ogh behind Katy to drag but won't go to her tour. If this were Gaga it'd be 70+ pages :rip:

Ogh: liddos, liddos, liddos!!!

AptFrequentGypsymoth-small.gif

Vegas was a weird move for her. 

I thought the success and impact of TD in a generation was going to help her sell and be big in Vegas. :ahh: Maybe ATRL lied to us about Katy, again.

The way those 5 OGH are crying about the LMs being here when they run everytime a Gaga thread is created even if it is about a dog or a lipstick. :ahh:

32 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

The way those 5 OGH are crying about the LMs being here when they run everytime a Gaga thread is created even if it is about a dog or a lipstick. :ahh:

they are very predictable indeed

op: good numbers for Katy Perry in 2022 :)

Edited by CakeLikeLG

Absolutely tragic :rip:

5 hours ago, suburbannature said:

And then this base acts stunned and calls people obsessed when anyone makes a non-favorable Gaga thread :deadbanana2:

JohnWayneHollandJohnWayneHolland

OT: Katy is a legend, I feel like these are great numbers for Vegas atrl remains pressed :toofunny2:

Looks like it pays more than her public restroom shows, another win for Katy :clap3:

Now now, all stan wars aside... Those numbers are great when compared to her actual music sales/streams. I don't expect her to do Gaga numbers who is much more culturally relevant right now and Gaga's show was legit miles better.

6 hours ago, suburbannature said:

And then this base acts stunned and calls people obsessed when anyone makes a non-favorable Gaga thread :deadbanana2:

Once again so bothered by something that has absolutely nothing to do with your alleged fave :laugh: Very bizarre!

Anyway, these numbers are especially disastrous given how hard Katy/her label try.

Congrats :clap3:

I don't know why some are expecting Gaga numbers when Katy has been over since 2015 :michael:

These are good numbers. 

3 hours ago, BILLIONAIRE✘BOY said:

c1hU1Rj.jpg

This pic is literally you melting down in every Ga Ga or Katy hate thread ? 

4 hours ago, Insanity said:

95% sold sounds pretty good to me

it is.  Monsters just need something to moan about, I guess.  How 95% sold out can be seen as a flop is beyond me.  The real flop is Adele, let's be real.

10 minutes ago, spree said:

it is.  Monsters just need something to moan about, I guess.  How 95% sold out can be seen as a flop is beyond me.  The real flop is Adele, let's be real.

Wierd behavior as I am or was a LM at some point in my life but the fanbases are embarrassing 

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Once again so bothered by something that has absolutely nothing to do with your alleged fave :laugh: Very bizarre!

Anyway, these numbers are especially disastrous given how hard Katy/her label try.

Oh, am I a secret Katy stan now? :ahh: 

Those numbers seem pretty respectable. :michael: You can't really compare her to legends like Gaga or Celine.

19 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Oh, am I a secret Katy stan now? :ahh: 

giphy.gif 

You know exactly what I meant. There's only one fanbase that defends Katy. Now enough "liddos this, liddos that," stay on topic and discuss Katy's bombing numbers.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.