• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Lament

• tiagol88

ok this actually sounds promising... and I'm surprised she is working with Sickick in person  :gaycatney7:

What happened to the rumored remix album? Is it just gonna be 10 Frozen remixes with Sickick at this point? :hoetenks:

We're over this song. Please let it go, Madonna :deadbanana2:

She's right to keep going. She's still getting 500k+ daily streams with all the remixes combined.

I hope she releases the remix album by September though!

45 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Madonna we moved on in September, 2021 

Yet she uploaded the song in December and it's on its way to 60M on Spotify alone...and still getting 400/500k a day :cm:

Lmao

Not the lyrics being poppin poppin Molly :deadbanana: why do y’all want a FOURTH remix of frozen 

the streams aren’t even good enough to make it a hit anyway end it already 

Edited by SupremeGoddess

7 minutes ago, tiagol88 said:

Yet she uploaded the song in December and it's on its way to 60M on Spotify alone...and still getting 400/500k a day :cm:

I never said releasing it in the first place was a bad decision, quite the contrary :gaycat6: But she has been doing nothing but hyping the same remixes for the past 4-5 months every day. :gaycat6: The trend came and go and yes it's still doing decent daily numbers but it's also not going anywhere at this point too. Learn how to capitalize on the momentum instead of the product. The second and third (and now fourth) are all flopping so it's clear people are not interested in this mass release campaign because they never asked for it to begin with. they just liked the original remix 

It comes off as cringey to me, this whole ideology of "omg gen z liked this frozen remix let me give them a new one every month for the next year" just comes off as an old woman's reading into modern marketing lmao. 

1 minute ago, Jjang said:

I never said releasing it in the first place was a bad decision, quite the contrary :gaycat6: But she has been doing nothing but hyping the same remixes for the past 4-5 months every day. :gaycat6: The trend came and go and yes it's still doing decent daily numbers but it's also not going anywhere at this point too. Learn how to capitalize on the momentum instead of the product. The second and third (and now fourth) are all flopping so it's clear people are not interested in this mass release campaign because they never asked for it to begin with. they just liked the original remix 

It comes off as cringey to me, this whole ideology of "omg gen z liked this frozen remix let me give them a new one every month for the next year" just comes off as an old woman's reading into modern marketing lmao. 

She is an old woman reading into modern marketing. You guys are the ones still not adjusted to that reality :deadbanana4:

She's not going to give up all career decisions now...she has always done what she wanted. She's older now and doesn't read the room like she used to. That's all.

This sounds good. Bring on da 18th remix mommy, I’m ready 

Just now, tiagol88 said:

She is an old woman reading into modern marketing. You guys are the ones still not adjusted to that reality :deadbanana4:

She's not going to give up all career decisions now...she has always done what she wanted. She's older now and doesn't read the room like she used to. That's all.

I'm not saying she should quit trying :gaycat6: I'm just saying her ways are very dated and not accustomed to modern day. She had more opportunities recently too, like she could have easily released a Doja (not necessarily her) MG remix by now and that could have substantially grown her brand more than a fourth Frozen remix with lyrics about popping molly with an unknown artist :rip:

18 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I'm not saying she should quit trying :gaycat6: I'm just saying her ways are very dated and not accustomed to modern day. She had more opportunities recently too, like she could have easily released a Doja (not necessarily her) MG remix by now and that could have substantially grown her brand more than a fourth Frozen remix with lyrics about popping molly with an unknown artist :rip:

Doja on the Rebel Heart tour version would be really fun since Doja did a performance in similar style before :jonnycat: Santana on a Material Gworl official mashup could go viral too :cm:

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

She hates MG tho :rip:

5 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

exactly.  It's like expecting Paul McCartney to make music like Let it Be and All You Need is Love at his age.  Of course there is no expectation from him cuz he's a man, but with Madonna, she is expected to make #1 Pop radio smashes at 63 years old, lol. :laugh:

On 4/23/2022 at 11:26 AM, MESSIAH13 said:

Is it this version? The lyrics seem to be the same 

are they finally releasing this one? ahdjfjsk

2 hours ago, LCTV said:

are they finally releasing this one? ahdjfjsk

I think they are lol  the last line is different though :cupid:

• 3 weeks later...

The way she keeps disrespecting her best song like this :deadbanana2: but then again she never managed to sing it in the right key live anyways so why start respecting it now i guess :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.