• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lover

• T.O.A.D.S.

• Lament

• tiagol88

On 4/23/2022 at 5:26 PM, MESSIAH13 said:

Is it this version? The lyrics seem to be the same 

This is actually the best version of the song. The guy have more respect for Madonna's art than she has for herself.

the haterz in here already fuming over a harmles singeling lol

hope there'll be a video too. :duca:

On 4/23/2022 at 4:26 PM, MESSIAH13 said:

Is it this version? The lyrics seem to be the same 

I’m really hoping so, I’ve been waiting for this one to be released for so long. It’s the only good version and the only one they needed to release for it to smash. :rip:

10 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Continuing to embarrass herself what else is new. The 4th absolutely garbage mix of this song. The Madonna of 1998 is turning in her grave

Oh, I don't know. It's not like she's resorted to embarrassing herself on Saturday Night chav-tastic shows, endorsing cheap ice-cream or dueting with The Wiggles. :rip:

OT. I wonder if these Frozen remixes are for the second project that's coming out. (Which fans seem to have forgotten about about)

1 hour ago, Lover said:

the haterz in here already fuming over a harmles singeling lol

hope there'll be a video too. :duca:

You can tell they're fuming she's still active and has lots of projects in the pipeline instead of retiring, taking up knitting and waiting to die in a rocking chair (preferably out of sight from humanity). :rip:

:rip: 

People in here dragging Madonna cause a 63 year old woman is promoting a remix better than their 20yo faves promote their singles :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, tiagol88 said:

People in here dragging Madonna cause a 63 year old woman is promoting a remix better than their 20yo faves promote their singles :deadbanana4:

:rip:

6 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

You can tell they're fuming she's still active and has lots of projects in the pipeline instead of retiring, taking up knitting and waiting to die in a rocking chair (preferably out of sight from humanity). :rip:

even ha own sTaNs hate to see ha still being alive and kicking.

the miserabilism.

2 days :duca:

not bad. it's just a mixture of everything with some new little vocals. 
after this (I'm not mad at her), can she stop milking?:deadbanana2:

23 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

No most fans are tired of her putting out another frozen remix that sounds pretty much exactly like the same one but this time with an absolutely hideous cover

The first remix is on its way to 100 million streams that’s amazing move on from that what is this going to do? A FOURTH remix (idk if you’ve noticed that it’s the 4th remix, F O U R T H) is unnecessary and annoying 

why isn’t she remixing other songs with him? material girl went viral why not ask him to remix it as well and have fun? I’m all up for Madonna doing what she wants but it’s reached a point of absurdity 

sorry I’m not a bling Stan that will love just about anything she does she could literally shat on a baby and some of y’all would be like “she’s a 63 year old taking an artistic risk and living her life stop ageism 11!” 

this one is actually the best.  Hopefully it goes up on Spotify and itunes and then that's it.

1 hour ago, SupremeGoddess said:

No most fans are tired of her putting out another frozen remix that sounds pretty much exactly like the same one but this time with an absolutely hideous cover

The first remix is on its way to 100 million streams that’s amazing move on from that what is this going to do? A FOURTH remix (idk if you’ve noticed that it’s the 4th remix, F O U R T H) is unnecessary and annoying 

why isn’t she remixing other songs with him? material girl went viral why not ask him to remix it as well and have fun? I’m all up for Madonna doing what she wants but it’s reached a point of absurdity 

sorry I’m not a bling Stan that will love just about anything she does she could literally shat on a baby and some of y’all would be like “she’s a 63 year old taking an artistic risk and living her life stop ageism 11!” 

Good thing we're getting a new release in a few months with 50 remixes. She's covering all bases when she doesn't have to be :deadbanana4:

I see these remixes as a side project. This wasn't even supposed to happen lmao.

4 hours ago, tiagol88 said:

Good thing we're getting a new release in a few months with 50 remixes. She's covering all bases when she doesn't have to be :deadbanana4:

I see these remixes as a side project. This wasn't even supposed to happen lmao.

It is a side project and she’s having fun ok yes but why not have fun with other songs too? And she’s clearly enjoying the success too 

so why not go an extra mile and get the best of both worlds? It’s just disappointed to see her putting so much effort into her career since the announcement of MX but it’s all for the same remix we’re tired 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.