• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blade

• Smarticle

• Bears01

• Mr. Blue_Shirt

I’m genuinely a good person and like people and wish them the best. But, he’s the scummiest of scum and I wish horrible things upon him. 

7 hours ago, Anvarie said:

Regardless of his politics he’s conventionally attractive. 

-nice hair 

-pretty eyes 

-fit upper physique 

-strong jaw 

-clear complexion 

If y’all didn’t know who he was and he rolled past you in a bar, you’d do a double take don’t lie :bird:

I’m sorry but “rolled past you” made me SCREAM

7 hours ago, Anvarie said:

-nice hair 

-pretty eyes 

-fit upper physique 

-strong jaw 

-clear complexion 

If y’all didn’t know who he was and he rolled past you in a bar, you’d do a double take don’t lie :bird:

If he rolled past me in a bar the only thing I’d do is cover my drink

1 minute ago, BraveNewSeth said:

If he rolled past me in a bar the only thing I’d do is cover my drink

he isnt into fems. He wants masc ONLY

1 hour ago, Blade said:

Oop

1 hour ago, Blade said:

cause he's looking fem in that lingerie already :clap3:

20 hours ago, Marianah Adkins said:

Atrl gays thirsting on this generic blond white fascist :rip: 

ariana-grande-what-about-it.gif

And y'all really need to stop calling every politician with an R next to their name a fascist. 

19 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

And y'all really need to stop calling every politician with an R next to their name a fascist. 

he's not really the best person to be thirsting over though :doc: no matter how attractive u find him physically

42 minutes ago, Sugar-Rush said:

They support Q Anon trolls, fascist hooligans like Trump and spew racist and classist rhetoric under the guise of “fReEdOm”. So yea the R on their name (even if they dont believe those peep) makes them complicit to that kind of **** agenda, thanks to the two party system.

as for Cawthorn, he is the most generic white man I’ve ever seen, its like jacking off to a Ken doll, no flavor whatsoever. But then again this forum has serious issues with taste so

On 4/22/2022 at 5:38 PM, BraveNewSeth said:

This is just more proof that every Republican accusation is merely projection :skull:

Pretty much. 

OT: The Democratic agenda is working! this is a perfect example!

On 4/22/2022 at 9:52 PM, Bears01 said:

Imagine if ATRL was around in the late 1930’s-1940’s…..

A Bebe Rexha wanting to be in Paris in 1940's tea 

Since we're not allowed to thirst over him I'll need name of SC actors that look like him to sufifce the fantasy :mandown:

Edited by lillavend3r

33 minutes ago, lovedaddy said:

RyCFuGs.jpeg

I'm a hole sir

:WAP:

was he in an accident? is that the reason for the scar and the loss of mobility?

On 4/23/2022 at 11:10 AM, Anvarie said:

-nice hair 

-pretty eyes 

-fit upper physique 

-strong jaw 

-clear complexion 

naomi-campbell-laughing.gif

On 4/22/2022 at 5:07 PM, wastedpotential said:

I really do believe that every single far right freak has some secret picture like this and when they piss off someone too important it gets leaked

Hide contents

Lindsay Graham had the whole Lady G thing :toofunny2:

Waiting for pics of Kevin McCarthy in a thong or Mitch McConnell getting ****** by a beefy black guy while Elaine Chao watches to go viral :deadbanana2:

Plot twist: it’s actually Obama.

On 4/23/2022 at 2:27 PM, NavyBlue said:

I’m genuinely a good person and like people and wish them the best. But, he’s the scummiest of scum and I wish horrible things upon him. 

Could it get much worse for him? 

4 hours ago, ct40 said:

Could it get much worse for him? 

Ooop!!! I could think of things! 

Could you imagine living your life setting precedent and laws in societies to demonise, and sometimes even criminalise, people who are a reflection of you, simply because you can’t accept yourself? Disgusting.

And it’s even more disgusting when gays thirst over these politicians knowing damn well that anything we still cannot do safely in 2022 is hugely due to people like that still perpetuating ideas that we are some sort of threat.

I don't know why people are surprised so many gays here are thirsting after this dude.

That's the reason why the gay p-orn industry is full of G4P performers. Gays can't help but thirst after basic white cishet dudes. Even when these dudes are usually self-hating homophobes and/or Right-wing crazies. Love yourselves more, sisters.

Not yall willing to give up yall Rights just to **** this pretty White boy:bibliahh:

On 4/22/2022 at 3:00 PM, ☆lex said:

It’s giving me “chill educated masc professional”, faceless torso pic, “”vers”” btm, only talks to white guys he could be related to, “girls night out but you count as a girl”, i love this ariana song (probably positions), 24h fitness membership, shops at express, colton haynes wallpaper, was a bully in high school, etc

:rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.