J.K. Rowling argues that no cis women actually believe "trans women are women"

Communion

Go spend your billions on **** like yachts and mansions like a regular billionaire and leave trans women alone Jesus ******* christ :skull: 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Kylizzle

• John Slayne

• Ricanaire

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m convinced her husband or a boyfriend cheated on her with a trans woman that she’s festered about all her life. Her behaviour’s concerning though. If she were a student in school, she’d be safeguarded for radicalisation. She needs counselling or therapy tbh

This whole JK Rowling/trans rights saga has just been so bizarre. Why did she decide that this is going to be her crusade? It’s totally overshadowed everything else. I think she will probably have some regrets about this in a decade or so when society progresses to being more trans friendly.

6 hours ago, ScarletWitch said:

Go spend your billions on **** like yachts and mansions like a regular billionaire and leave trans women alone Jesus ******* christ :skull: 

It’s a total obsession. It seems like I only ever see her in the news when she’s commenting on something trans related. :rip:

Why is any cis person obsessed with less than 1% of the population?

I hate the way she feels the need to speak for whole groups. She cannot speak for half the damn population. If she wants to be a transphobic piece of garbage, that’s her problem. But the toad needs to keep other people out her damn mouth.

Her and Tucker Carlson should go out for drinks with their strange obsession with trans women

I don't know why she feels like trans women are threatening cis women. She should start hating cis straight men because they've always been a bigger threat to women in general.

Imagine being a literal billionaire but having such a boring and empty life that you tweet about trans people once a week :deadbanana4: Like... go on vacation or something girl

On 4/22/2022 at 7:38 PM, Communion said:

I hate that this completely derails the topic and will now be quoted by people going "Tea!" and "Exactly!" to excuse JK Rowling's transphobia while itself failing to address the claim by Rowling that trans women are not women and (most importantly0 anyone who says that they think trans women are women are liars simply being forced to engaged in compelled speech by "oppressive forces". :skull:

I’m sorry but aren’t you the one that was in that Lia Thomas thread about 2 months ago arguing that if trans women are excluded from women’s sport, black women should be too even though black women are biologically women and the argument for excluding trans women from women’s sport is that they’re biologically male? The thread has since been deleted so i can’t link it anymore but i’m sure it was you. Rowling’s transphobia is obviously disgusting and she needs to leave trans people alone but have you ever apologised for that borderline racist argument you were making?

Why’s she ruining her legacy like this? :deadbanana2:

On 4/23/2022 at 2:38 AM, Communion said:

I hate that this completely derails the topic and will now be quoted by people going "Tea!" and "Exactly!" to excuse JK Rowling's transphobia while itself failing to address the claim by Rowling that trans women are not women and (most importantly0 anyone who says that they think trans women are women are liars simply being forced to engaged in compelled speech by "oppressive forces". :skull:

Really does it matter that you hate?

what else do you hate?

30 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

I’m sorry but aren’t you the one that was in that Lia Thomas thread about 2 months ago arguing that if trans women are excluded from women’s sport, black women should be too even though black women are biologically women and the argument for excluding trans women from women’s sport is that they’re biologically male? The thread has since been deleted so i can’t link it anymore but i’m sure it was you. Rowling’s transphobia is obviously disgusting and she needs to leave trans people alone but have you ever apologised for that borderline racist argument you were making?

This can’t be true omg!!?!! :deadbanana4:

48 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

I remember this :deadbanana: 

ot: it’s getting excessive 

32 minutes ago, theintriguingone said:

I’m sorry but aren’t you the one that was in that Lia Thomas thread about 2 months ago arguing that if trans women are excluded from women’s sport, black women should be too

Uhhhhh no? :skull:

Are you referencing a user who proudly identifies as a TERF arguing "only women should compete in women's sports" and then devolving into ad hominen and going "why are you bringing BLACK BIOLOGICAL women into this???" when asked to define what a "woman" is and what standards sports organizations should use to ban people since multiple orgs deem someone who is cis like Castor Semenya to not be female despite not seeing herself as either trans or intersex, which in itself proves the ridiculousness of biological essentialism?

Is Castor black? Yeah, but that's not the point that was made. The point was that people aiming to disenfranchize trans women argue "well only women belong in women's sports" and then refuse to define what a woman is,  trying to imply ~everyone intrinsically knows what a woman is (and that trans women are men, not women) so we dont have to say it out loud~  

....but CLEARLY there is no universally understood biological metric of womanhood given that the hormone level standards of male vs female by the World Athletics org saw multiple cis women of multiple races be disqualified, including Semenya. So y'all who want trans women banned need to be specific on what standards you want implemented because the vague ones you're championing as common sense quite literally include cis women. 

You're ironically going to bat for a user who was preaching the same nonsense as Rowling, claiming that no one actually believes trans women are women, that everyone secretly knows they're men, and that men and women are clear cut realities yet the loudest and most anti-trans voices can't articulate what biological standards one should meet to be able to complete in women's sports. 

"If you wanna play in women's sports, you have to be a woman"

Okay, which means what biologically?

"Um,  ...uh......I-"

:skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.