• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• Kylizzle

• John Slayne

• Ricanaire

Top Posters In This Topic

This ***** is nuts why does she hate trans women so much tf…

I do think the slogan trans women are women is a bit misleading and overused. Trans women and biological women ARE different and ignoring that seems to minimize the trans struggle a bit. 

Does she literally tweet about trans women every day? Former author current TERF? Like what the **** :rip: 

4 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I do think the slogan trans women are women is a bit misleading and overused. Trans women and biological women ARE different and ignoring that seems to minimize the trans struggle a bit. 

There is nothing misleading about the slogan, it is very clear. :skull: 

You can think trans women are women while also acknowledging that trans and cis women are different which everyone knows. 

6 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

This :cm:

9 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

Exactly

I’m convinced that a trans woman snatched a man away from her.  I mean where else could all this obsession be coming from :deadbanana4:

edit: just googled and she’s married. Now I’m even more perplexed… Maybe her man had a side chick that was trans idk at this point. ?

Edited by suneclipse121

13 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

I hate that this completely derails the topic and will now be quoted by people going "Tea!" and "Exactly!" to excuse JK Rowling's transphobia while itself failing to address the claim by Rowling that trans women are not women and (most importantly0 anyone who says that they think trans women are women are liars simply being forced to engaged in compelled speech by "oppressive forces". :skull:

Edited by Communion

6 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

There is nothing misleading about the slogan, it is very clear. :skull: 

You can think trans women are women while also acknowledging that trans and cis women are different which everyone knows. 

We are women, but we're not the exact same as a biological woman. Pushing that narrative isn't doing anyone any favors here. 

Just now, Communion said:

I hate that this completely derails the topic and will now be quoted by people going "Tea!" and "Exactly!" to excuse JK Rowling's transphobia while itself failing to address the claim by Rowling that trans women are not women and anyone who says that they think trans women are women are simply being forced to engaged in compelled speech by "oppressive forces". :skull:

No shade but you thread virtually every transphobic remark of Joanne's. We kinda get it by now? 

14 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

"Trans women are women" doesn't ignore or negate the fact that they are different though.

OT: She is deranged. :rip:

where does she say that "no cis woman actually believes trans women are women?" I don't see any mention of anything to do with trans in those tweets?

Doesn't she have a dying franchice to worry about?

No shade but you thread virtually every transphobic remark of Joanne's. We kinda get it by now? 

I mean, sis, obviously not if people are still focusing on debating what makes a woman instead of addressing her claim that there is some immense powerful government force which through totalitarianism has been able to force people to comply with specific ideas.

Even if you move beyond her retort that "Trans women are not women; women are adult human females" because it's silly and not how the real world works, that doesn't address that she is quite literally arguing that there is no valid reasoning or way for anyone to come to the conclusion that trans women are women, and that such can only be reached through imposed state ideology. 

This argument is being made in America now too that "homosexuality is natural" is not an easily understood fact but a form of "cultural ideology and wokism being pushed onto children by teachers". :skull:

Edited by Communion

This. Like we got it. She is a TERF. we wont change her. Let’s move on

4 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

I don't see any mention of anything to do with trans in those tweets?

mCbV68C.png

11 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I’m convinced that a trans woman snatched a man away from her.  I mean where else could all this obsession be coming from :deadbanana4:

edit: just googled and she’s married. Now I’m even more perplexed… Maybe her man had a side chick that was trans idk at this point. ?

the way you managed to be even more sexist with the edit. :doc:

like... a woman can't have valid reasons without it being related to an emotional link with a man? Let alone JK who is loud at making her points very clear. 

10 minutes ago, Kylizzle said:

We are women, but we're not the exact same as a biological woman. Pushing that narrative isn't doing anyone any favors here. 

Most people who support this slogan do not think trans and biological women are the same, it’s literally just saying that trans women are…women, which you agree with. :skull: 

why is this ***** so obsessed with trans women?

1 minute ago, Kamil24 said:

what does TWAW mean?

trans woman are woman

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.