• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

7 minutes ago, Xantalli said:

New promo with some new shots 

ugh its about go down :jonny5:

Vhagar looks enormous, holy sh*t! :bloo:

holy **** that promo :jonny5:

Emma & Olivia will EAT their roles :jonny3:

I had my doubts on the show at fist but the chokehold ASOIAF still has on me is unmacthed, I've been rewatching episodes even. Something I havent done since GoT s4 :gaycat3:

xh16u53wieo91.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cc0b631616399ca6577396f65daa4d6a4e0c917

Still not over this casting. How excellent. 

Looks like the back half will be very eventful :jonny5:

3 hours ago, mystery said:

xh16u53wieo91.jpg?width=1024&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5cc0b631616399ca6577396f65daa4d6a4e0c917

ugh right?! :jonny:

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Looks like the back half will be very eventful :jonny5:

which is exactly why those "too slow" complaints don't make sense. It's going to be just as intense as GOT S1 was if not more

How far is the Dance of the Dragons away? I also Wonder what That could mean, luckily i was not spoiled about That. I lowkey have bad feeling about That one… dragons fighting each Other??

and how Many seasons Can we Expect? 

2 minutes ago, Burqaswag said:

How far is the Dance of the Dragons away? I also Wonder what That could mean, luckily i was not spoiled about That. I lowkey have bad feeling about That one… dragons fighting each Other??

and how Many seasons Can we Expect? 

It has been said that the show will most likely run for 3 - 4 seasons, more specifically this story. Most of Season 1 seems to be buildup towards the main event which will be covered in other seasons. There is not that much material when it comes to the Dance of the Dragons to stretch the show beyond 4 seasons at the most. There was talk that it might turn into an anthology show covering another era of Targaryen history after that but that is yet to be seen. 

2 hours ago, hausofdave said:

they need to do a series of Aegon’s Conquest, its clear the GP wants more Targaryen’s material 

They need to do the doom of valyria while they’re at it

….I’m in a tight spot this week, does anyone have a working stream link for tonight. Even if you just message it, that would be fine.

this show is all I have. Lmao.

thanks 

nvm got a link!!

spacer.png

Edited by ProfessorNinja

14 hours ago, mystery said:

It kind of annoys me they have such flat hair for Rhaenyra, give her some braids or something. Alicent’s waves >>>> 

Milly and Olivia look amazing. 

Does Criston get a new actor? I could see why they keep Daemon because he's full grown but Criston seems young like Rhaenyra and Alicent

3 hours ago, Triton said:

It kind of annoys me they have such flat hair for Rhaenyra, give her some braids or something. Alicent’s waves >>>> 

Milly and Olivia look amazing. 

From the previews they've showed it seems like she will start wearing braids

3 hours ago, SitarHero said:

Does Criston get a new actor? I could see why they keep Daemon because he's full grown but Criston seems young like Rhaenyra and Alicent

nope

22 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Are we ready for today's episode?
87bTioi.gif

perched for THEE bad ***** herself to return this episode. Godnys the queen that should've been! iktr

87bTioi.gif

And we will see Meleys too :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.