• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

17 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Why does new Aemond looks like he's at least 10 yrs older than new Aegon :deadbanana4:

I think it's intentional to show Aemond as a fearsome man with a warrior's build while Aegon is a drunk who never does anything. 

2 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Helaena is so pure and innocent

Reveal hidden contents

The blood and cheese scene is going to be insane :jonny: 

If they do it right, it will hands down be the most shocking and disturbing scene in GoT history. In terms of depravity, it's the Red Wedding on steroids. But I'm not sure how attached the audience will be to the children so they'll probably keep stanning Daemon regardless :skull: 

It's going to be really hard to watch Helaena suffer that. It was bad enough in the books, but the way they've built her character it's going to be even worse.

Please tell me that Alicent will challenge Rhae’s claim NOT because of that misunderstanding in the end, but bc she’s Alicent Coney Barret, a nasty ***** 

9 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:

Helaena is so pure and innocent

Reveal hidden contents

The blood and cheese scene is going to be insane :jonny: 

Does that happen this season?

Funny how we’ve seen both teen Aegon and adult Aegon naked now :skull: I guess it’s a running gag.

The beheading scene is one of the best deaths I’ve seen in the GoT franchise. So unexpected and gruesome.

2 minutes ago, EthaneFenty said:

No. There are some big events still to happen before that moment.

3 minutes ago, EthaneFenty said:

Spoiler

It will probably be E1 or 2 of S2, considering this season most likely ends with the event that causes it

4 minutes ago, EthaneFenty said:

I have a feeling it will open season two.

1 minute ago, Paranoid Android said:
  Hide contents

With the way they are going with Rhaeneyra, they will just completely absolve her of it. Might even get a scene of her reprimanding Daemon for it :deadbanana4:

I love the show but I'm really upset at how they're portraying Rhaenyra tbh. And if they aren't careful, this is going to be Daenerys 2.0 and people are going to be FURIOUS at the ending

I was a bit emotional all episode ngl, poor Viserys. Rest in peace legend, you gave us nothing but drama and mess

8 minutes ago, Mariah's Glove said:
  Hide contents

It will probably be E1 or 2 of S2, considering this season most likely ends with the event that causes it

I hope THAT EVENT does not happen in the finale :chick3: it will be heartbreaking.

Aegon: piece of sh*t, rapist, unbathed ass, unloved by even his mother

Ae:mond

Lucerys and Jacaerys: literal angels, I'd protect at all costs

Aeamond wasn't taking any **** from his nephews lol. Looks like a big fight will go down between him and Deamon. 

Also damn as Rhanerya poping out so many babies.

Like theres so many Aegons at this point the king could of meant anything at the end. 

these last episodes have been EXCELLENT, but I still miss my children :weeps:

FbQMS9ZXkAAlU0y.jpg:large

47 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

Why does new Aemond looks like he's at least 10 yrs older than new Aegon :deadbanana4:

Aemond in the books is said to look a lot stronger than Aegon.

This episode was so good. the dinner being both wholesome and tense was excellent. I’m hoping for rhaenyra x alicent friendship in the future but judging by this trailer, i fear not. I hate that Viserys said that to alicent 

22 minutes ago, Memphis said:

these last episodes have been EXCELLENT, but I still miss my children :weeps:

FbQMS9ZXkAAlU0y.jpg:large

yeah. We didn't see older Rhaenyra with Syrax yet. But even worse, we didn't see Rhaenys (where we can see her clearly), Aegon or Haelena with their dragons either. 

37 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Reveal hidden contents

I love the show but I'm really upset at how they're portraying Rhaenyra tbh. And if they aren't careful, this is going to be Daenerys 2.0 and people are going to be FURIOUS at the ending

Chile… I’m really trying to figure out why the show writers are making these choices.. it makes the character so  bland. It’s serving show!Jon Snow again.. 

I didn’t understand the ending, what did visaerys meant about the north, the darkness, the true prince, the song of ice and fire, aegon and something Alicent must do? Someone please explain please 

1 minute ago, Richie.Valdez said:

I didn’t understand the ending, what did visaerys meant about the north, the darkness, the true prince, the song of ice and fire, aegon and something Alicent must do? Someone please explain please 

He is telling the prophecy of the Prince that was Promised, it's a big plot point in Game of Thrones, the Prince (or Princess) that is promised won't be born for another couple of generations

Spoilers for GoT obviously:

https://gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/The_Prince_That_Was_Promised

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.