House of the Dragon | Season 2 | Episode 2: 'Rhaenyra the Cruel' | GoT Prequel

Eóghan
Tsareena
Message added by Tsareena,

Please keep book spoilers and related discussions in spoilers tags

ready for Queen Rhaenyra and Legend Daemon to get Aegon and Aemond's neck.

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mystery

• Drowned8World

• Lil Mxnster

• Terylee

• 2 weeks later...

It won its 3 BAFTA noms today: Best Make Up & Hair Design, Best Sound: Fiction, and Best Special, Visual & Graphic Effects

We need Daeron, Cregan and Nettles casting news.

Just started watching this, I watched all of GOT awhile back and loved it but lagged on watching this.

Just finished Ep 5 and wtf. Rhaenyra was my fave but now she’s being a selfish, dumb c*** :biblio: Daenerys outsold. 

I was ambivalent towards Alicent but now I’m a STAN. That green dress moment whew :clap3: That’s gay history right there. Hopefully she eats up miss Nyra.

Ser Sh*ton Hole was a fave of mine until his EMBARRASSING showing this episode. The boat scene :dies: Beating the redhead gay to death :dies:  Him being obsessed with ~~~~HONORRRRR~~~~ :dies: ****ing Starks all over again except WORSE and I hated the Starks already. So insufferable and stupid. I hope he dies brutally, I was excited to see him commit seppuku. 

Very excited to see where the story goes from here. I feel bad for Viserys. He was messy and killing his wife was awful but he was a good man. I hope Otto returns too.

Also does someone involved with this show hate gays? Why do they always die so brutally? Like a lot of people die, but they go all in on the gay/queer murders (Oberyn, Renly, Loras, Laenor’s lover..) and it’s getting weird :dies: 

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Also does someone involved with this show hate gays? Why do they always die so brutally? Like a lot of people die, but they go all in on the gay/queer murders (Oberyn, Renly, Loras, Laenor’s lover..) and it’s getting weird :dies: 

12 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Just started watching this, I watched all of GOT awhile back and loved it but lagged on watching this.

Just finished Ep 5 and wtf. Rhaenyra was my fave but now she’s being a selfish, dumb c*** :biblio: Daenerys outsold. 

I was ambivalent towards Alicent but now I’m a STAN. That green dress moment whew :clap3: That’s gay history right there. Hopefully she eats up miss Nyra.

Ser Sh*ton Hole was a fave of mine until his EMBARRASSING showing this episode. The boat scene :dies: Beating the redhead gay to death :dies:  Him being obsessed with ~~~~HONORRRRR~~~~ :dies: ****ing Starks all over again except WORSE and I hated the Starks already. So insufferable and stupid. I hope he dies brutally, I was excited to see him commit seppuku. 

Very excited to see where the story goes from here. I feel bad for Viserys. He was messy and killing his wife was awful but he was a good man. I hope Otto returns too.

don't worry, you'll change your mind about all that with the next 5 episodes lol 

Ohhh this worries me a bit. Films and shows still require rewrites during filming. They better not f this show up. :deadbanana4:

11 hours ago, Arcadius said:

They better not f this show up. :deadbanana4:

Writers' rights >>>> any show.

14 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Ohhh this worries me a bit. Films and shows still require rewrites during filming. They better not f this show up. :deadbanana4:

6 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Writers' rights >>>> any show.

When I say they I meant HBO not the writers. :rip:

Finished the season.

I don’t know why there’s so much vitriol against Alicent… she’s definitely the right one overall :rip: She did misinterpret Viserys talking about ASOIAF but it’s not as if she’s blatantly lying. She’s also still trying to maintain of semblance of peace, because there’s no safety for her or her kids if she simply allowed Rhaenyra to ascend the throne against what she believes are her husband’s wishes. No one wants Rhaenyra as queen either in King’s Landing, saur… Overall it would be more peaceful for Aegon to be king with Rhaenyra and her kids holding half of Westeros with their inheritance.

But Rhaenys was right. Alicent does just want to make a window in her tower rather than be free. But I still can’t blame her. Alicent doesn’t have the power to destroy the patriarchy like Cersei/Daenerys did. She might as well try to keep things as peaceful as possible and keep her and her family safe by conforming. And even still, she still has love for her wh*re best friend who lied and created all of this mess by having incest affairs and illegitimate children, which is ultimately what caused this war, along with Viserys being too much of a pushover.

I sympathize with Rhaenyra, but ultimately I believe Alicent is more in the right. Between the Blacks and the Greens though, idk, I really only side with Alicent as far as the Greens go cause Otto and the rest are shady af, but so is Daemon.

Also, Vhagar is such a cool dragon, I love how she’s giving Gaia, Mother Earth teas with how huge she is. Carcassxys is an ugly red snake just like his rider. Meleys is cool but her and Rhaenys murdered hundreds of innocent King’s Landing residents for no real reason other than to make a spectacle :rip: Like what was the reason? Just fly away and tell Rhaenyra without making it all about you dumb *****.

• Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, BlackAura said:

Major S2 spolier

Hide contents

nooo mother Meleys...

:weeps:

Spoiler

Would've Could've Should've burned them at the false coronation and ended it right there. Poor Meleys.

The amount of spoilers I got from Twitter this week and I wasn’t trying to look for them :deadbanana4: but yeah it makes me so exited for the next season 

**** is getting real **** :WAP:

but where is Daeron? It’s literally the character I wanna see the most in this new season :flame:

Found the show to be really weak, could've been cut into 3-4 episodes imo. I'm team Rameira :clap3:

23 hours ago, mystery said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Would've Could've Should've burned them at the false coronation and ended it right there. Poor Meleys.

Spoiler

Honestly... Poor Meleys and my queen Rhaenys :cries: and what truly pisses me off even more is that's them dying is the result of that incel Criston Cole's plan... 

Are there any spoilers about who's playing Cregan, Daeron, and Black Aly?  Even rumors?

That's all I care about right now :weeps: 

• 1 month later...

The Emmy snubs for all acting and score nominations are shameful.

Did the emmys completely forget about this show? :huh:

The acting was top tier 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.